need for speed u 16.99 on amazon

Actually there are more from other vendors on amazon for the same price. I'm getting one because I heard its fun

Mass Effect 3 for WiiU is also same price, $16.99.... so is that the regular price for older ports on WiiU now???

spiderdog, on 11 Aug 2013 - 12:32 PM, said:How is it compared to PS3 or Xbox360 version?

I never played the PS3 or 360 version but from what I've read the Wii U version has better draw distances and higher res textures. It also allows you to control a few variables on the fly (traffic, time of day, ect...) Plus it supports off-tv play so that's awesome!

If the rumor is true that EA may pull support fo rthe Wii U, say bye-bye to the system. It will sink like a rock without EA support. Ask Sega.

NFSMWU is the best version of the game confirmed.  But its too bad there's no Nintendo Accomplishment system to rival the other consoles' systems.  Otherwise I'd buy it and play it again.  But nope.  

Price jumped to $18.40. Too bad I can't price match this at Best Buy since I have a $5 reward certificate.
Day late and a dollar short mate, I did just that ON Sunday before the price was raised and got it, Tomb Raider PS3, and a 20oz coke for less than $40. Aww yeah.

Everything I've read says that the Wii U version is the definitive version, i.e. much better than those other two. I have yet to personally play and compare them, mind you.
Yea, they swapped their pipeline and used all the textures from the PC version. Super nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back