Need Goldeneye Wii Friends

beaus27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I want some friends to play with on Goldeneye for Wii.
I am currently Level 39.I just want to have fun and earn XP. I am not real picky on which game mode to play.
You could call me a run and gun type of FPS gamer. I enjoy 1:1 FPS skill shoot outs the most.
I don't care for squatters/campers or hackers.
If you want to play with me, post your GE code and Wii code.

GE Friend Code:134566065236

Last edited by a moderator:
I have both GE and BO. I leveled up to 50 in BO months ago,but have not earned any Prestige rankings or rewards. I have not play much BO since then because of GE.
Aside from the lack of voice chat and long periods of trying to earn XP, I prefer Goldeneye.
It is a contemporary update of Goldeneye from N64 but with COD online experience. Earning XP for new weapons,gadgets and perks.
At first gaining XP to level is easy and fast. But there are periods were you level up two ranks and earn nothing. Also, after a certain point leveling up takes time.

There are several modes to play.
Most are typical to FPS.FFA,TDM, CtF.
But some are unique to Goldeneye. GoldenGun( like the N64 version, one shot kill), Heroes mode, Lincense to Kill mode,Team Lincense to Kill mode, and Classic Mode(play as classic Bond villains).

One advantage Goldeneye has over Black Ops, which can be overlooked. If you play Goldeneye with Wiiremote & Nunchuck, you can lean around corners.

bread's done
Back