Need Help convincing my parents for Xbox LIVE

Easy solution to the original post:

Stab them both to death, steal their credit cards, and buy 2 lifetimes of Xbox Live. I say 2 lifetimes because after your lifetime sentence in a maximum security prison, you'll still have 1 whole lifetime to enjoy the Xbox Live - ehem - "experience"

[quote name='JStryke']Not that I want to defend him, but at 14, not a lot of places are going to hire him (if any).[/QUOTE]

I mowed lawns for 10-15 a pop when I was 14.

The hell with ur parents if u want to be on xboxlive just do this **** and ******** so ******
********** there

Ok, i could put a list of people that didn't help, but that is wasting valuble time. Anyway, i would have to create 6 different threads. But i won't put the people in that told me to show my parents im responsible or to just wait. Thx, guys. So my parents said they'll look into it 4 my bday in 4 days. To reply to some posts...

I'm not spoiled, i actually didn't ask for a laptop. Or even an Xbox in the first place.

I don't have a headset or plan to get one. If i need to talk to my friends during Halo, i can txt them

Final Fantasy? NO NO NO. RPGs? NO NO. Just no.

Oh yeah, and for all those people that just whined about how Live doesn't need another kid online, really? Stop wasting my time. You owe me 5 minutes and 32 seconds of my life. You guys act more immature than the kids you whine about.

And the people that didn't help were mostly the CAGs that used fuck in thier post. Grow up. and yes, you just got told to grow up by a 14 year old.

[quote name='noob622']And the people that didn't help were mostly the CAGs that used fuck in thier post. Grow up. and yes, you just got told to grow up by a 14 year old.[/QUOTE]

Touche! Nicely put noob, hope everything worked out.

[quote name='Ki77a KiD TRe']Touche! Nicely put noob, hope everything worked out.[/QUOTE]

Misread that, thought you called him a boob.

That would have been more on his level.

bread's done
Back