Need help deciding which deal to go with. (K-mart, or gamestop B2G1)

An J0e

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I have 3 possible deals to go with, i only have $100 bucks; which should i take.

Kmart-

Halo reach +25 coupon
fallout coaster +15 coupon
fallout NV +20 coupon

total cost $85 (i would still have the $20 coupon)

Gamestop-1- all used

Halo reach- $50
Red Dead Redemption- $45
3rd game (maybe Final Fantasy idk yet)- Free

total cost after edge card $86

Gamestop-2 - all used

MW2- $33
Battlefield BC2- $33
Batman AA- Free

ME2 (already beat it and have cerberus network) -$18
Burnout Paradise- $18
Gears 2- Free

total after edge card $92

Fallout and Red Dead are my #1 wants- then reach, MW2, BF, ext

All deals have their good sides,

Kmart- get 2 games i really want, and $20 for future. New games.

Gamestop-1- get 2 games i really want and i third (pretty new game), and since they are pretty new the quality should be high for used.- but red dead may be close to price drop

Gamestop-2- Bulk, alot here at a good price, badside the gamestop has a bad track record with older used games.

SO... Any suggestions.

I would have to get the K-mart Deal today for the coupons to be active next week- so hope to get some feedback quick- :D

I will get ready to go to store and check back before i leave (would get gamestop orders online [free ship] but i have to go for grocery anyway.)

go with K Mart deal. RDR has been out a while so it is only going toget cheaper. You can probably find someone who will trade it for your Halo Reach once you are done with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going with Kmart is the best choice because at the end you still have a $20 gaming coupon that you can use on on future items.

Also after you are doing playing Halo Reach you may be able to sell it for $40 and get some money for future games as well. I am assuming you want to buy Red Dead Redemption asap.

I think you should hold off on RDR. Figure there's gonna be a GOTY version with all DLC at some point.

bread's done
Back