Need help Demoniod Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznpersuasion

CAGiversary!
With torrentspy recently shuting down us services i need a better torrent site and i've read that demoniod is the best but i know you have to get a invitation or wait til the accept new members but it doesn't happen often....so anyone who has a invite help a fellow cager out and send me one. Thanx

hopefully this will help others that need one too

Actually you can use HarryProxy.com to search for Torrentspy's stuff. They had an article about it a few days ago, it probably gets around them having to dish out users information.

Demonoid is far from the best. Theres too much external stuff and no one really gives any descriptions for the torrents. Download speeds are rather slow for new items because the uploaders upload speeds usually suck.

If youre going to be begging for an invite to a site I recommend TorrentLeech.

i use demonoid and as far as i know its the best
i've not used torrentleech yet though

i've never seen one without a description

new torrents are always slow, high upload or not

if you plan on keeping a good ratio i'll give an invite to demonoid

What are the chances I could get an invite to TorrentLeech? I can offer a Demonoid invite in return. Only if you promise to keep a good ratio, though. I'm also very avid about keeping a good ratio myself, so you don't have to worry about me.

just use a proxy or any other million ways to get around the thing torrentspy has going for it now. Shit, just use mininova as it is better anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back