Need help exchanging PS4 version of DA with Xbone

Ma7moud

CAGiversary!
Recently Kmart dropped Dragon age inquisition price from $60 to $50. I also had a bunch of points worth $10 so I can buy it for $40. The problem is they're selling all versions except the Xbox one which is not avaiable on the site at all.
So I decided to go on the PS4 version and when picking up the game from store try to exchange it for the Xbox one version, but I was to told that I had to pay an extra $10 in order to do the exchange as the xbone version is $10 more expensive, so I decided to cancel the order and wait till the xbone version shows up on the website.
Did I do the right decision or should've just kept the PS4 version and exchanged it in somewhere else ? I really want to play the game and it doesn't seem like it will be stocked again anytime soon seeing that Kmart only have 40 Xbox one games available on their website. What should I do ?

I'm not sure, but if you are planning on starting the game right away (no backlog issues) you could eat the ten bucks and snag the Xbox 1 version.

I don't know when the price will drop lower then 40. I'm not certain but your best bet would be if the Microsoft online store had it on sale for Black Friday but I don't believe they do (I could be wrong).

Maybe some other CAG can shed better perspective on this but good luck nonetheless. :)

Thanks for the reply. But is it possible to exchange the PS4 version I bought from Kmart with the Xbone at Target or Walmart or any other store ? I'll just say I don't have a reciept. I got it as a gift and I don't own a PS4. Can this work ?

bread's done
Back