Need Help Finding a 60GB Playstation 3 in the Dallas-Ft Worth Area!!!!

obijuan71

CAGiversary!
Well Finally I've decided to take the plunge since MGS is coming soon.

I just hope there are still some systems around in the DFW area, please if you have seen any system at any bestbuy around here let me know.

Thanks everybody. :applause:

I've seen them sitting in several Targets in the Houston area for $499. They are sitting with the 80GB and 40GB PS3s.

I haven't checked around the Plano area yet, but I would highly recommend searching the Targets closest to you.

I've been checking ebay for one. So far it seems alot the 60gb that are marked as new are actually refurbished or the seller has 0 or barely any feedback. No way am I trusting a $500 purchase to an unknown on ebay.

Sam's Club also has them in stock but they force you to buy it with Motorstorm for $549.

Why do you specifically want the 60gb?

They had lots of 40 and 80 at the bestbuy in Lewisville right by the mall. Probably at least 40 of them. But no wiis. :(

[quote name='Merou']Why do you specifically want the 60gb?

They had lots of 40 and 80 at the bestbuy in Lewisville right by the mall. Probably at least 40 of them. But no wiis. :([/quote]
The 60gb offers the best backwards compatiblity, having actual PS2/PS1 hardware integrated. This is opposed to te 80gb model which uses software emulation, and the 40gb which offers only PS1 backwards compatiblity.

[quote name='DualDisorder']I've been checking ebay for one. So far it seems alot the 60gb that are marked as new are actually refurbished or the seller has 0 or barely any feedback. No way am I trusting a $500 purchase to an unknown on ebay.

Sam's Club also has them in stock but they force you to buy it with Motorstorm for $549.[/quote]

Buy it for $549 and just sell the game on ebay, you'll get decent money for it.

[quote name='zephie']The 60gb offers the best backwards compatiblity, having actual PS2/PS1 hardware integrated. This is opposed to te 80gb model which uses software emulation, and the 40gb which offers only PS1 backwards compatiblity.[/quote]

Oh, I didn't know about that. Thats kind of a shitty thing of sony to do.

Also I was at the bestbuy I talked about earlier, and the one in Denton today, neither had 60gb PS3s.

bread's done
Back