Need help modding my psp.

cindersphere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So I have already bought an alternative face plate for my psp and have already painted it orange. However I want to add led lights so the buttons buttons light up orange as well. I was wondering if anybody has a link to a tutorial or another place that could help me I would be very thankful.

I tried adding lights to my PSP... turned out horrible. Every time I tried to close the housing, the solder points would break. Those LEDs are tiiiinny and it was very hard to solder two pieces of wire to them. (maybe if I had better tools like a magnifying glass, something to hold the super small leds in place while I solder, and a better iron, things would have turned out different)

Concept is relatively simple. Just wire the leds to the speakers. (forgot if it was serial or parallel) (that's if you want it to flash along with the sound, that's how I had it)

[quote name='Hybrid5006']I tried adding lights to my PSP... turned out horrible. Every time I tried to close the housing, the solder points would break. Those LEDs are tiiiinny and it was very hard to solder two pieces of wire to them. (maybe if I had better tools like a magnifying glass, something to hold the super small leds in place while I solder, and a better iron, things would have turned out different)

Concept is relatively simple. Just wire the leds to the speakers. (forgot if it was serial or parallel) (that's if you want it to flash along with the sound, that's how I had it)[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, I don't have the best soldering gun atm (been on the fritz for about a month now), I might as well put this off until I buy a better one then. Thanks for the info though.

bread's done
Back