Need help on the ebay front.

nailz_jaggzy

CAG Veteran
Hey fellow cagfans i know i am only new but please dont ignore me because of that fact. I am a very keen gamer however i do not have a nintendo wii, i think that ebay will solve the problem but am worrying about the risks of paying out huge (as i am a student) amounts of money over the web, i mean its ok for a game or two but i am really not sure weather i will be completely ripped off and conned or wether it will be a completely smooth transaction, thankyou for your advice.

Basically, bid/buy it now from people with a large amount of feedback. Also make sure they've been on ebay for a file. Will you pay with paypal? If so, they let you get your money back (I think 100%, or minus $25, as I never filed a dispute) if the seller does not send it to you. Just remember to make sure you read what you are getting, not JUST a wii box or whatever. Also, if you are bidding, bid at the last few seconds to snipe the auction away without making yourself pay much. Good luck!

where do you live? if you really cant find one, i suggest calling the nearest toys r us and find out when their next shipment will be.thats how i was able to buy mines. another way to call all the gamestops and eb games around the area. sometimes going to another town would help.

dont end up like these two:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/v/ZJDK6ctRjqw[/media]

bread's done
Back