Need help on Zelda II

strayfoxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I remember beating this game about a decade ago, and am on track to do it now however when I go to the local magician to get the "Spell" spell, he tells me to "come back when you are ready." He also said this for the reflect spell, however, I apparently did something to change his mind while trying to figure out what "ready" was.

Any help at all? Also, I searched gamefaqs, and if this is the wrong forum I apologize.

Zelda II, meaning Zelda: Majora's Mask? I loved that game, but hated that it was all timed >.< I'll look through the game, and see what I can do.

[quote name='Full_Throttle']Zelda II, meaning Zelda: Majora's Mask? I loved that game, but hated that it was all timed >.< I'll look through the game, and see what I can do.[/quote]

Wtf are you talking about?

Zelda II on the NES... which is the actual name.

Just look on a walkthrough until you get to the town you're in. You likely have to talk to someone else in town as usual. I'm not sure which town you're in but you may have to rescue a boy or something.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Just look on a walkthrough until you get to the town you're in. You likely have to talk to someone else in town as usual. I'm not sure which town you're in but you may have to rescue a boy or something.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the help, however, when I rescued the boy I went to the magician and he told me to come back when I was ready. I had already accomplished the task, was allowed in by the lady, and when I came down the stairs the magician told me to come back when I was ready.

Now on this new town, the hidden town that you have to use the hammer in the woods to find, I am encountering the exact same thing. I think the game makes you have a certain amount of heart containers, because when I encoutnered the first magician who told me to come back when I was ready, the only notable thing I did that could have potentially allowed him to change his mind, was find another magic container that allowed my magic to go up.

I think Ill go to Gamefaqs and find out where all the heart containers are and see if that solves the issue.

And for the guy thinking Zelda II was Majoras Mask., I appreciate your offer to help anyways.

I vaguely remember that happening to me .... back in the day. I think you're on track with thinking you need more heart containers

bread's done
Back