Need Help! Problems With HL2:OB and COD4!

grindofuk

CAG Veteran
So my computer never has any problems really, buttttttt....

I got The Orange Box and Call of Duty 4 for Christmas, but my computer will not read the discs at all.
It acts as if there is nothing in the disc drive, although all of my other, older games (HL2, COD2, etc) work just fine and it reads them just fine.

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be the disc, since I already exchanged them both once.

Any help or pointers? Thanks very much in advance!

As for Orange Box, you can just get the games from Steam with the code you got from the box (given that you have to download from them).

Not sure about COD4 though.

[quote name='Aberforth']Um, this might be a stupid question, but you have a dvd drive right?[/quote]

werd :whistle2:$

[quote name='Aberforth']Um, this might be a stupid question, but you have a dvd drive right?[/quote]

Indeed, I do.
;)

Did you instally any DVD recording programs? I installed this thing that came with my Nero software and it stopped reading my DVD games and had to uninstall that to get it to work (not the Nero program but I think it was some sort of plug in). I suggest you check if you have anything like that installed first and take care of those things.

I got it working now.

My computer nerd buddy took a look at it and something had gotten a little out of place when I set up my new computer desk and put the computer back together.

Thanks for all the help though, guys.
I really appreciate it. haha

Let's change this thread to how much these two games rule.

bread's done
Back