Need help while planning a visit to toronto. Please and Thank You

mastagoalie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hello I am visiting toronto for 2 days and 1 night in january. I am going to see Tool at air canada centre. The only things I was planning on doing while there are visiting the beer bistro to have dinner our last day there, breakfast at some place right down the street from there and go to i believe it was called honest ed's to peruse the hoodies they had ridiculously cheap prices. (com'on habs hoodie)

I am looking for ideas for things to do while there. I am ironing out what hotel we will be staying at now so that can be of no help at this time.

I appreciate any and all help, happy holidaze to you all!

Dude, you have "goalie" in your user name and you're not planning on a trip to the Hockey Hall of Fame? That is a MUST VISIT for any hockey fan.

yeah, the hall of fame is great!
If you're into tits the peeljoints up there are pretty remarkable and friendly.
Some of the best seafood I've ever had came from Toronto so I highly suggest getting fresh fish while there.

[quote name='Number83']I hear the Strip Clubs in Toronto are legendary.[/QUOTE]

can't remember the name of the place but it's near Queen St E and Broadview that was pretty amazing. Not an ugly girl in the place. Hell, I think less than 3% of the Toronto population is ugly and a majority are extremely attractive.
Dominion on Queen is a damn great bar too. Lots of stuff on tap that I've never seen anywhere else. They had a Russian Stout that made me question reality for a few minutes.

Montreal peeljoints are basically brothels from what I understand.

Also, the hockey HoF is about 4 blocks NE from Air Canada Centre. The room where they have the replica cup is like a cathedral and the real cup is in a vault just off of that room. You get to see the retired rings and all that. It's beyond awesome if you're even the tiniest bit of a hockey fan.

when I was up there last year I did make it to the hockey hall of fame and it was amazing! I got a picture of patrick roy's win total before brodeur broke it, but it was still there and I have proof! I visited the CN tower too. I was there to see tech n9ne at some small venue and I saw Our Lady Peace twice at another venue like 8 blocks north of the one king west hotel. But for real, they close all the liquor and beer stores mad early and that was kind of frustrating.

Strip clubs are nice and I will at least peep one while I am there, I will also look into a "peeljoint", I am interested in learning more of this.

What else is there to do in toronto?

Thanks for all your help so far!

go to the steam whistle brewery by the skydome and take the tour. the guides are VERY generous with the samples, and they will give you bottles right off the production line.

sadly our guide was british and didn't get my "mouse in a bottle" joke from strange brew

bread's done
Back