Need help with a Play Arts Kai Order

Jawmuncher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
(I know this stuff usually isnt posted here but i literally have exhausted all options)

I placed a order for the Cyborg Ninja figure way back in March as a preorder.
It's now june and my expected time to get the figure has come and past (actually it past awhile ago).

The issue im having is there seems to be only one way to contact Square Enix and that is through email. The thing is I've done this numerous times and have gotten a response twice (Earlier in the cycle saying wait to see if the package will come and we need more info to fix this). Those were months ago and now I have yet to receive any kind of response when utilizing the feature.

The problem is that you are charged when the order is placed not when the order ships which is why im so furious with the whole ordeal.

All I want is the item I payed for or my money back. But with the limited contact I am unsure of how I can do so. My last resort is contacting USAA and having them go back to my bank statements (order was placed in march) and somehow getting my money back. I've never done something like that so im unsure in how thatll work especially with the order being all the way back in june.

Does anyone have advice in the matter? Or has anyone else ever ordered from there?
https://ssl.square-enix-shop.com/SqEx/us/ShowTop.action

Don' t know, but try google "square enix el segundo" and the 3rd entry has a # right on the google page. I would just try that number to corporate and be nice and see if you can get transferred to someone that can help with online merchandise fulfillment.

bread's done
Back