Need help with fashion - selecting shoes

nintendokid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
First off, I suck with my fashion statement. Recently, I've been trying to change that. I picked up some nice US Polo jeans on sale for 1/2 price. But I can't really wear them yet because the shoes I have don't match and I just drag the jeans on the floor since my shoes are too low. What are the shoes people are wearing these days to match baggy pants?

I really want an urban look. Not so much hip-hop, but just a relaxed, laid back look with a casual edge. Any suggestions? Thanks!

(Shit...I feel old. Asking for fashion help on forums MWA HAHAHAHA I'm well on my way to mid-life crisis.)

you're not gonna get an urban look with polo jeans...

that's the kinda urban shyt worn by the same ppl who cant afford brand names so they wear fake shyt.

and they wear southpole and ecko and sean john and shyt too.

still... if you're becoming fashion conscious try sum Nike Dunk Highs or Court Force Highs to take the attention away from your pants, the hightop will blend well with the bagginess of your pants

You want shoes high enough to keep your pants from dragging on the floor? That's kind of odd IMO. Why not buy pants that fit?

I would tend to agree with going to Urban, except the highprice of entry, although i did get one of my favorite pairs of shoes from there...Def check the sale section, and if you find some you like, look for them cheaper onlone, chances are that you will find them at a better price elsewhere

bread's done
Back