Need help with Speakers

Sephiroth1089

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
ok so basically i want a good set of speakers to connect to my 360, i really want the logitech z-5500 but my brother would only pay 150 for them :cry: my other option is the z-5300e which i can get for like 110~ but i'm guessing the price will drop on these soon. so i really want help finding the z-5500 for less then 200ish (ideally 150 but i highly doubt that) or any other good speaker system thats 5.1 and can connect to my 360 (i have this converter that connects the green and black cable of speakers to the red and white sound cables for a console) in the range of $100-150 thanks for any help

my room doesnt really have much space for a hometheatre system, and dont those usually cost more than just getting some 5.1 computer speakers? Computer speakers are generally smaller so its easier for me to have a set of computer speakers.

Check out hometheaters in a box. They don't take up much more then space then what your looking for. You will have a reciever/dvd player but shouldnt take that much room up. I don't remember how much I paid for mine only bad thing is you can get ones that are crap or some that are really really good.

Also consider a nice set of surround sound headphones for gaming. They ussualy have alot of features including built in voice chat for Live. Make sure it has optical input though. If that doesn't interest you, home theatre in a box is your best option. I'd avoid a PC speaker setup.

well i dont have space to put a home theatre system (like the part thats th dvd play er and is connects all the speakers) i was just gonna have my subwoofer on the floor. i'm most likely aiming for the z5500 since my brother will give me his tv in a month (32 in lcd) which i can connect to my pc and my 360 so i think i should get some those logitech speakers. well ill take into consideration some home theatre systems if they are reasonable price. leave a few suggestions for me to look into.

edit*
if theres any deals on a logitech z5500 for like 150 or even 200 i could pretty much get that. i pretty much want something under 250 for the z5500

if i can find the z5500 for 250 shipped/tax i can buy it so is there any way to find the z5500 for that price?

bread's done
Back