Need huge-ass Nintendo plush dolls

xorealix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I desperately need something to fill the space in my dorm room. I figure having 4 foot tall Mario and Yoshi plush dolls would be a good use of the space. I found a Mario one in a local shop for $85- it was 40" tall.

I'm looking for either a) higher quality at the same price (maybe made by Banpresto?) or b) same quality at lower price.

I'd prefer Yoshi, but Mario and friends are good as well. (Especially if there is a Geno one).

What are my options here?

Note: I do not play with dolls. These will mainly be conversation pieces.

College dorm? Put a keg there instead. Or this:

tap_machine1.jpg

[quote name='xorealix']I desperately need something to fill the space in my dorm room. I figure having 4 foot tall Mario and Yoshi plush dolls would be a good use of the space. I found a Mario one in a local shop for $85- it was 40" tall.

I'm looking for either a) higher quality at the same price (maybe made by Banpresto?) or b) same quality at lower price.

I'd prefer Yoshi, but Mario and friends are good as well. (Especially if there is a Geno one).

What are my options here?

Note: I do not play with dolls. These will mainly be conversation pieces.[/QUOTE]
Did you try eBay? That's the best advice I can give, other than not to have big videogame dolls in your dorm room.

[quote name='Diiz']College dorm? Put a keg there instead. Or this:

tap_machine1.jpg
[/quote]
Oh My God
I have a roomate who would die for that
I'm emailing him this IMMEDIATELY

and PS: I have no idea how you would ever find a geno doll. ever
You'd have to make that shit yourself

[quote name='Diiz']College dorm? Put a keg there instead. Or this:

tap_machine1.jpg
[/quote]
Behold, The Fight Machine.

[quote name='6669']That's the best advice I can give, other than not to have big videogame dolls in your dorm room.[/quote]

:lol: Good Advice

bread's done
Back