Need Hulk Hands for cheap.

Sofa King Kool

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
I need a pair of Hulk Hands for a video I'm making. I haven't actually looked for them yet, but I've gotten the impression that they're not really being sold in stores anymore, and every time I see them online they're priced anywhere from $30 to $60 dollars. When the fuck did green foam hands get so expensive?

Anyway, has anybody by any chance seen these around recently? And for a decent price? Any help is appreciated.

Great movie ^. But they do sell newer hulk hands, cause I just picked some up at target on clearance for 5 bucks. The problem is that the new ones are basicly like a pillow as opposed to the originals which were more of a foam rubber. Im pretty sure they stopped selling the rubber ones cause they could hurt someone when hit with them (trust me). I cant imagine giving kids something that hard thats ment to hit someone and someone probably got sued.

[quote name='Gameboy415']They're going for about $20 on eBay...

Or you could get FIFTY pairs for $150 shipped :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HASBRO-TALKING-...oryZ2622QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/QUOTE]

:rofl:
For some reason I can't stop laughing at the thought of having FIFTY PAIRS OF HULK HANDS. lolololol

Proof that I shouldn't be blessed with a lot of money. If I had it to burn, I'd get the fifty pairs of hulk hands and give them to all the kids in my block. Hilarity and gdlk YouTube videos would ensue.

Wal-mart has had them for $10 for quite some time. I bought a pair days after the price-drop. You should check and see if there are any left at your local WM.

The soft material ones are much better than the old foam. They look better (more detail) and they don't tend to have chunks break off of them like the old foam ones did. I used to see the foam ones at the store pre-chunked simply from customer abuse. I couldn't imagine what would happen to them when the dog gets her paws on them. Nothing funnier than watching a rat terrier shake down a hulkhand and then run across the house with it saying "hulk smash!".

I was hoping for the foam pair, just because those are more recognizable as the "official" Hulk Hands, but I may have to settle for the pillow pair. No way am I spending any more than $20 on a stupid pair of hands.

bread's done
Back