Need LOCKERZ invite? Receive Beatles:RB avatar shirt codes or 48-hour code for 360

LeaveMeAlone9375

CAGiversary!
Just PM me your email address, and I'll send you an invite ASAP!

I have 2 Beatles: Rock Band shirt codes for your 360 Avatar (One for both male and female)
First to send me a message with your email address and sign up through an invite I send you will get the code.

I also have a few Xbox Live 48 hour trial codes if you want to!

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey leave me alone,, just wondering how to send you a private message because im intrested in this lockerz thing

For an invite, just throw your email at getalockerzinvite (dot) co (dot) cc , unlimited number of invites left! It's pretty fast, enter your email and click "Yeah, send me an invite". Invite with be dispatched along with verification email ASAP. I'm also willing to trade referrals (sign up for you under one site if you sign up under me on Lockerz). Alternatively, for an invite you can send me a PM or leave your address here.

They are doing the prize restocking for the VIP members (members of the Z-List) tonight at 7PM EST, and tomorrow at 12PM EST. For general membership, the prize restock is right before the end of November. So if you hurry up, you can get your prize! I'm gonna get iPod Touch 8GB for 325 PTZ.

If you sign up with my invite I'll send you all the news that Lockerz announces, along with some of my projects (I'm a software developer and I'm planning to create a Lockerz notification program - get a notification when people accept your invite and so on).

Hmm, got some people starting to feel threatened by me giving out 48hour Xbox Live trial codes with a successful sign up from an invite!

Keep the invite requests coming by sending me a PM! (DONT FORGET TO SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TOO)

Alright, just like that, the code has been taken.

For the next 7 people to sign up, I'm having a contest. The prize is $5. I will only be able to send you money through PayPal. If you don't have PayPal, then sign up for an account, or else there is nothing I can do.

Good luck everyone!

EDIT: I'm holding off the contest until further notice

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 Beatles: Rock Band shirt codes for your 360 Avatar (One for both male and female)
First to send me a message with your email address and sign up through an invite I send you will get the code.

I also have a few Xbox Live 48 hour trial codes if you want to!

Codes left:
48 hour codes
(2) Male Beatles Rock Band Avatar shirts
(2) Female Beatles Rock Band Avatar shirts

First come, first served

bread's done
Back