Need Money For a Car! Don't Have Many Games, Though.

chimpster1313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
So I'm at a point in my life where a full time job is killing all the game playing time I have (other than L4D2, because that's just as much a game as it is stress relief), and my car recently bit it, so I need any and all income that I can get right now, so I'm getting rid of a lot of these games because I'll never play them and I need the money. Any and all help is appreciated, thanks! Prices are obviously negotiable, as I basically ballparked. Also, the more you buy, the more of a discount you'll get.

HAVE
:360:

Army of Two: 40th Day - $10 shipped
Crackdown 2 - $16 shipped
Dante's Inferno - $14 shipped
Fallout 3 (PH) - $7 shipped
Gears of War 2 - $10 shipped
Rock Band 2 - $8 shipped
Sacred 2 - $12 shipped
Splinter Cell: Conviction - $9 shipped

I also have some DVDs for sale, and a I might consider getting rid of a few Blu's as well, but that's doubtful. Either way, PM me and we can get something worked out, hopefully!

WANT
I will happily take Paypal or concealed cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ashes, I only would want Metro 2033. You should know my copy of The Club doesn't have a manual and The Incredible Hulk is a generic HWV case. I want to deal with you, though, based solely on your rotating album picture thing. Between Neutral Milk Hotel, My Bloody Valentine, XX, and Animal Collective, I feel like you deserve to be dealt with, haha.

bread's done
Back