Need more single player FPS

Tony208

CAGiversary!
Feedback
130 (100%)
I need more single player FPS games or ones that have a lengthy single player!!! These are the FPS type games that I have or have played. No multi-player heavy games please, I've logged enough in that genre on counter-strike alone.

Ok some of them aren't exactly FPS, more like third person shooter but you get the idea, I want to shoot things.

Battlefield: Bad Company 1
Bioshock 1/2
Borderlands
Crysis
Dead Space
Fallout 3 GOTY
Fear 1/2 and Fear Files
Fracture
Gears of War 1/2
Half Life 1/2
Halo 1/2/3/ODST
Killzone 2
Lost Planet
Mass Effect 1/2
Metal Gear Solid 4
Perfect Dark Zero and Xbox Live remake
Resistance 1/2
Resident Evil 5
Timeshift
The Orange Box
Tom Clancy GRAW 1/2, Rainbow Six 1/2, Double Agent
Wolfenstein

What am I missing?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tony208']I need more single player FPS games or ones that have a lengthy single player!!! These are the FPS type games that I have or have played. No multi-player heavy games please, I've logged enough in that genre on counter-strike alone.

Gears of War 1/2
Lost Planet
Mass Effect 1/2
Metal Gear Solid 4
Resident Evil 5
Timeshift
Tom Clancy GRAW 1/2, Rainbow Six 1/2, Double Agent

[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:k

Deus Ex, god damn you! Also, in the Half-Life vein, get Opposing Force. Also also, having Half-Life 2 and The Orange Box on the same list is super-redundant.

Someone who's not me should probably extol the virtues of System Shock. Get on that, Preston.

Cool things about Invisible War: sprinting past all the enemies, initiating a hijack on their great big mech, then running back to cover just as you get control of it.

Everything else was lame.

I'm going to assume you simply forgot to list them but I noticed you didn't have any of the Call of Duty games on there. I can give that series a hearty reccomendation.

It sounds like you're more or less stuck to current gen games, but it seems like you've basically played all the good ones. I'd throw in the following suggestions as well:

-Far Cry 2(I particuarly like this one)
-Quake 4
-Earth Defense Force 2017
-Red Faction Guerilla

Last edited:
bread's done
Back