NEED PSP Mem. Sticks (any size)

Veggie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I need any size psp memory stick. 32mb and up.

Please post fast, I need it IMMEDIATELY! (SP still looks funny though.)

[quote name='Veggie']I need any size psp memory stick. 32mb and up.

Please post fast, I need it IMMIDIATLY![/QUOTE]

is that anything like immediately? ;)

hmm... this has nothing to do with the homebrews does it, cuz if so... jk

it should not be to hard to find from a CAG. check out some other websites with forums and trading to see if anyone has some on them if no finds on CAG.

I'm interested in both of these:

Asphalt Urban GT DS
WarioWare Touched! DS

I realize there worth more than the card. Check my list for something else to sweeten the deal or maybe you would want some cash or something.

[quote name='Veggie']Sorry, i'm not really sure whats reasonable... my bad for offering..[/QUOTE]

Well new ones goes for around $60 shipped. so $30 for a used to me isnt reasonable.

[quote name='the_deej']is $40 reasonable?[/QUOTE]

Im 50/50 on selling the memory card. There potential in the item but i havent really used it since i got it. there a bunch of video and mp3s on it, but i don't use either. $40 is a little bit more reasonable, but i'll only sell if the price is right. sorry guys.

I could get ashphalt urban for $15 after codes at EBGAMES.com....So....how about my 32MB card plus $8 for it?

[quote name='Veggie']Meh, I payed $40 new and hardly played it, so nvm, sorry[/QUOTE]

Not to sound like a dick (but this probably will anyway), what you paid for it and what it is worth have nothing to do with one another. It sounds fair to me...

bread's done
Back