Need Quick help on 3 games. Fallout, Dance Central, Force Unleased 2

Jgel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
OK so my sister in law just told me that her boys want these 3 games for Xmas. Fallout Vegas, Dance Central, Force Unleased 2 all for 360.

I know I missed all of the Black Friday deals, so....... are there any deals on these. They must be New. Any help would be great. The best I can find,

Fallout - $39.99 Best Buy
Dance Central - $39.99 Amazon
Force Unleashed 2 - $49.99

Those are probably the best deals you will find. The vegas deal is actually a really good one. Comparable to the black friday sale. I think BF only had it for $5 cheaper.

You may want to go to Toys R Us today though as they are having a buy 2, get a $40 gift card deal for items $49.99 and up and buy 2 above $29.99 and up and get a $20 gift card. Fallout may be more expensive at Toys R Us, so it may not be worth it, but it's a good place to check as you essentially get $20 off each game.

[quote name='Darknuke']Those are probably the best deals you will find. The vegas deal is actually a really good one. Comparable to the black friday sale. I think BF only had it for $5 cheaper.

You may want to go to Toys R Us today though as they are having a buy 2, get a $40 gift card deal for items $49.99 and up and buy 2 above $29.99 and up and get a $20 gift card. Fallout may be more expensive at Toys R Us, so it may not be worth it, but it's a good place to check as you essentially get $20 off each game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I was thinking the Fallout price was good, but $50 for Force 2 hurts.

bread's done
Back