Need Referrals? Great link inside; Also offering $25 for greens! + Proof

Sadly, most people dont like to do offers for less than $25. Thats why i'm trying to figure out the best way to do the $30 game for 1 site or $70 game for 2 sites as I only pay $15 for a $30 game, or $35 for a $70 game (if not less).

[quote name='Bezerker']I know there are a lot of you either looking for cash or referrals, so this site should definately be for you. Its called Referral Swapper. Basically, you select from their list of sites which ones you can offer, and which ones you need referrals for. You can also put in how much you are paying people for greens if you dont want to trade.

Its pretty simple, once you put in all the sites that you are able to do, select which site you need referrals for and hit 'find'. The more popular sites come back with hundreds of results and you can sort by people's feedback, whos online, etc.

If you are just looking to make some money, you can also search by the highest paying referrals, there are over 800 cash offers, with the highest ones being $120 per green.

Now, onto the catch. You must complete 1 offer. However the site has hundreds of offers, most being free to $2.

When you refer people and they sign up and complete an offer you get 75 points which can either be used for advertisment space (1 point = 1 day advertisement time) or points toward their "RS Freebies" system (game systems, gift cards, apple tv, etc)

http://www.referralswapper.com/?r=9721

Now that i've completed both the PS3 & Video Ipod sites, i think im gonna focus on Trainn's other sites. These all offer $50 per referral with a cashout @ $250. I'm offering $25 per site (and you can do each site once, so you can earn up to $75 from me!)

[/quote]

Still need a referral for you flat screen? Send me a msg and I'll sign up under you for $25. I haven't done the ipod or wii site yet, but I would prefer to do the flat screen.

Yes please Orgy. Unfortunately 1 of those 4 is a deadbeat, so that one wont finish, but you'll at least get me to a legit 4/5. Even if you dont want to do the other sites to finish, it's a fairly easy way to make some extra cash.

Just let me know the email address you sign up under and i'll keep an eye out.

Hey guys ~ I was just wondering how you all add your referral inks in your signature in those boxes for Trainn that show how many offers/referrals you have?

So how do I use this site? I was thinking about going in and signing up for the ps34free.com thing. Oh and I signed up under you Bezerker.:D

[quote name='FireFreek']Would you give me a Wii points card if I did the flashipod site?[/quote]

Sure, i'd have to have Trainn confirm your referral as legit first, but i'd have no problem sending you a Wii Points code instead of the $25.

[quote name='zin_kadesh']So how do I use this site? I was thinking about going in and signing up for the ps34free.com thing. Oh and I signed up under you Bezerker.:D[/quote]

Pretty much just sign up for a trial with all legit information (that matches the info you put in your Trainn profile) and you should get a completion notice from Trainn. When I see that notice, I will send out payment. The main thing is not to cancel the trial right away, wait until near the end of the trial before you cancel (or sign up for something that you actually want)

Sites messed up :(

Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/admin/domains/referralswapper.com/public_html/browse_search.php on line 344
Sorry, no matches were found for "3604Free.com".

[quote name='ThirdEyeBlind1']i also signed up under you for nitendo wii. I couldn't find stamps.com
do you have any other suggestions for offers that are cheap?[/quote]

You can sort the offers by cost and credit time. Pretty much all of them should be good assuming you do everything right.

[quote name='kukosh24']do you still need referrals at yournintendowii

im down to help[/quote]

Yes, I do. Just let me know the email you use to sign up under.

DO YOU WANT TO GET FREE GIFT CARDS!
http://www.freeprizesite.co.cc
the offers are all for free and you if you sign up now you will get 2 points for free.
1 points = 1 dollar
they hae over 1000 offers and altogether you can make about 3000 dollars
if you work hard
i have already made 45 dollar which is a lot cause i cant work.
you have to be atleast 13 years old to join up.
if you want proof that this site is real go here
www.freeprizesie.piczo.com
and it will show you proof.
so sign up now and get your free giftcard

bread's done
Back