Need relationship advise? Ask me!

bobomallone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey folks for a while now I've wanted to contribute something to the CAG community but didn't know what I had to offer, then it dawned on me...relationship advise. I've always been the guy girls go to for stuff like that, and I always have amazing results. Got a problem that you're embarassed to ask a good friend or someone you know at all. Just hit me up!

People making threads asking for relationship advice threads pop up all too often.
Just wait until you see one and go at it.

owls.html

I want to date a fox, but Ohio law states that it is strictly forbidden to engage in such a relationship with anything other than another human. Got any advice for this star-crossed lover?

[quote name='rabbitt']I want to date a fox, but Ohio law states that it is strictly forbidden to engage in such a relationship with anything other than another human. Got any advise for this star-crossed lover?[/quote]

Rabbits and foxes don't really go well together. Does this fox want to date you?

[quote name='rabbitt']I want to date a fox, but Ohio law states that it is strictly forbidden to engage in such a relationship with anything other than another human. Got any advice for this star-crossed lover?[/QUOTE]

How about you hire a prostitute to dress up in a fox suit and ask her to do foxy things....and if hookers arn't legal, go looking for mascots off-season...just as good...is this turning you on?
http://www.visi.com/~phantos/images/conpics_full/fc00k.jpg

ITDEFX - Ok read your other post, and you're making a horrible mistake. Remember, she's an EX for a reason. People forgot how much they hate a person and why they broke up when they want in their pants. She isn't going to change. she's on medication for god sakes! do you want to live the rest of your life with a person who you have to worry about them taking their meds or they will just mope around the entire day. Speaking from experience dude...its not worth it. There's tons of chicks out there that don't have all the daddy issues, you should be using that time scoring with a good one. Sorry to be harsh but uh...ive seen it a million times

[quote name='bobomallone']ITDEFX - Ok read your other post, and you're making a horrible mistake. Remember, she's an EX for a reason. People forgot how much they hate a person and why they broke up when they want in their pants. She isn't going to change. she's on medication for god sakes! do you want to live the rest of your life with a person who you have to worry about them taking their meds or they will just mope around the entire day. Speaking from experience dude...its not worth it. There's tons of chicks out there that don't have all the daddy issues, you should be using that time scoring with a good one. Sorry to be harsh but uh...ive seen it a million times[/quote]

A little twisted, but the gist is accurate.

We all know ITDEFX's gamble is going to blow up. But you can't give that advice to someone. They need to figure it out on their own.

Well the problem is he's wasting time. Looking back at this situation in a year, he's going to regret it, also, wouldn't you rather have a threesom than some chick you've already gotten into fights with? hmmm that is a toughy

[quote name='bobomallone']ITDEFX - Ok read your other post, and you're making a horrible mistake. Remember, she's an EX for a reason. People forgot how much they hate a person and why they broke up when they want in their pants. She isn't going to change. she's on medication for god sakes! do you want to live the rest of your life with a person who you have to worry about them taking their meds or they will just mope around the entire day. Speaking from experience dude...its not worth it. There's tons of chicks out there that don't have all the daddy issues, you should be using that time scoring with a good one. Sorry to be harsh but uh...ive seen it a million times[/quote]

wow, and here I thought the point of relationship advice was to help people deal with their problem, not call them an idiot.:roll:

[quote name='bobomallone']Hey folks for a while now I've wanted to contribute something to the CAG community but didn't know what I had to offer, then it dawned on me...relationship advise. I've always been the guy girls go to for stuff like that, and I always have amazing results. Got a problem that you're embarassed to ask a good friend or someone you know at all. Just hit me up![/QUOTE]

Who the fuck are you?

bread's done
Back