Need Simpsons S7 cardboard slipcase - will pay or trade!

mozby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Marge plastic case it came with is broken, so I want to replace with the cardboard case that's now in stores. Checked with Fox, m-f-ers said they don't "replace or sell" packaging. I'm willing to buy or trade for one in excellent to mint condition!

you could prob get a good chunk of money on ebay for the Marge head with discs if it isn't too "broken"

Edit: nvm, ppl over saturated Ebay with them, they used to sell for 50/60+

It's badly cracked. Just want to buy/trade for a cardboard replacement.

[quote name='TheOne06']you could prob get a good chunk of money on ebay for the Marge head with discs if it isn't too "broken"

Edit: nvm, ppl over saturated Ebay with them, they used to sell for 50/60+[/QUOTE]

There used to be a site where you could exchange the plastic packaging for the regular casing (started with the Homer case). The info was on a paper slip inside of the case - I'll check my collection, and I'll get back to you.

Thanks -I appreciate it!
I didn't see anything on the inside of the Marge case...

[quote name='JJSP']There used to be a site where you could exchange the plastic packaging for the regular casing (started with the Homer case). The info was on a paper slip inside of the case - I'll check my collection, and I'll get back to you.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back