need some Ebay advice ASAP!

omgu8myrice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
hey guys. i just recently sold a phone on ebay for 120$..the thing is..that the guy who bought it lives in nigeria..i didn't specify that i dont ship internationally, but i raelly dont want to be bothered by the crazy high shipping costs, plus this guys feedback has a score of only 9.

Is there anyway i can back out and NOT sell it to this guy, and sell it to another bidder without getting a negative fb or anything? thanks

In your auction, it states: "Ships to: United States". Tell your winning bidder (even though it's most likely a scam) that you dont ship internationally.

If you dont want to relist, you can always send a second chance offer to the next highest bidder.

don't send item. Tell them that you don't ship out of the US regardless. Send them a mutual agreement (hopefully they agree so you get you fees back, but probably not) block them as a bidder and relist.

[quote name='sasukekun']In your auction, it states: "Ships to: United States". Tell your winning bidder (even though it's most likely a scam) that you dont ship internationally.[/quote] haha thats true i didnt even realize that
well is there anyway to send a second chance offer to another bidder or anything?

cause isnt that only if u have 2 or something? that doesnt get me out of the problem with this guy

bread's done
Back