Need some Gamestop.com game search help.

Malkovich

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Not sure if this is the right forum, but here is my problem.

Back when before the merger I could rely on the EB games site to search for used games and find out where they are locally B/M. Now with the Gamestop site, if it isn't in stock online, it seems I don't even have the option to enter my zip and search local stores.

Is there a way to get around this? I saw in a post somewhere where someone posted like a cache link to the site for a game that wasnt currently in stock. How is that possible? It would help a ton trying to find certain games. Especially DS games since they are never on the site.

Thanks.

[quote name='Malkovich']Not sure if this is the right forum, but here is my problem.

Back when before the merger I could rely on the EB games site to search for used games and find out where they are locally B/M. Now with the Gamestop site, if it isn't in stock online, it seems I don't even have the option to enter my zip and search local stores.

Is there a way to get around this? I saw in a post somewhere where someone posted like a cache link to the site for a game that wasnt currently in stock. How is that possible? It would help a ton trying to find certain games. Especially DS games since they are never on the site.

Thanks.[/quote]

at the bottom after you search, click "show backordered games"

bread's done
Back