Need some Gametrailers GTD

DrunkTigerWoods

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (92%)
After gametrailers limited the amount of videos watchable per day, increased reward costs, and recently revamped the entire site, they have made it extremely difficult to get free stuff. Instead of being able to set it up and walk away, I have to sit there actually clicking videos and im not doing it anymore. The thing is im about 1000 gtd away from a free game and id hate to get nothing out of this. So if anyone has given up, or if youre very generous, and would be willing to send me some gtd, I would appreciate it.

http://drunktigerwoods.gametrailers.com/gamepad/index.php?action=info

[quote name='DrunkTigerWoods']After gametrailers limited the amount of videos watchable per day, increased reward costs, and recently revamped the entire site, they have made it extremely difficult to get free stuff. Instead of being able to set it up and walk away, I have to sit there actually clicking videos and im not doing it anymore. The thing is im about 1000 gtd away from a free game and id hate to get nothing out of this. So if anyone has given up, or if youre very generous, and would be willing to send me some gtd, I would appreciate it.

http://drunktigerwoods.gametrailers.com/gamepad/index.php?action=info[/QUOTE]

when I noticed that glitch in the system, I knew people would exploit this and do what you did. Some people have claimed they have gotten a ps3 already from that site, but it's probably through exploiting the system as it is IMPOSSIBLE to be at your comp ALL DAY. That site must have a HUGE BANDWIDTH to be able to put up a program like this. If they continue this, I will be able to get a free wii from them in say oh 3-4 years :|

[quote name='ITDEFX']when I noticed that glitch in the system, I knew people would exploit this and do what you did. Some people have claimed they have gotten a ps3 already from that site, but it's probably through exploiting the system as it is IMPOSSIBLE to be at your comp ALL DAY. That site must have a HUGE BANDWIDTH to be able to put up a program like this. If they continue this, I will be able to get a free wii from them in say oh 3-4 years :|[/quote]

Some guy did get a PS3. His name was CationHead. He claimed to have gotten it last week or so but never took pics or anything cause "every camera he touches dies".

southparknightoftheliviha5.jpg

Spare some change?

[quote name='nikelecious91']Some guy did get a PS3. His name was CationHead. He claimed to have gotten it last week or so but never took pics or anything cause "every camera he touches dies".[/QUOTE]

must be some other guy..because this was like a month ago he put up his stupid video on gametrailers.com bragging about it , which is basically the new youtube :(

[quote name='DrunkTigerWoods']
southparknightoftheliviha5.jpg

Spare some change?[/QUOTE]

reminds me of noobs in SWG who where actually alts of veteran players just trying to make themselves rich lol..

The answer is NO!!!

We have all earned our hard earned GTD by watching lame videos and by god we are going to get our prizes one day!!!

bread's done
Back