Need some help from any curent and/or former Memphis CAGs in the house?

HumanSnatcher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'm looking to move there before the end of the year. And I need a little advice of decent areas to look for places to rent (as in neighborhoods areas of the city). Me and my partner preferably want to get a place in Midtown. As far as I know and whats he told me, its a decent area. All I know is to stay away from North and South Memphis. Cooper-Young looks like a good area and I know that Germantown and Collierville are nice as well (albeit not that cheap). I've been looking on Craigslist and the Memphis Flyers martketplace at places, and the University of Memphis pops up often. Any of you guys know how good the area around UoM is?

Germantown and Collerville are around 30-40 mins, really, outside of Memphis but they are pretty nice. The U of M area where East Memphis just starts is a great place to get something, probably the least amount of crime (ha, which doesn't say much) in the city. I live in Midtown, and I can't really think of a better place to live in the city.

If you need anymore help just reply here or PM, actually my uncle owns a sizeable duplex in midtown, which I'm sure has an opening if you're interested.

Whatever help you can offer would be great! The only thing that hinders us in our search for a place is that my partner has 3 cats, all of them fixed, and I have a small Jack Russell Terrier thats fixed as well. Most places only allow 2 pets max. Right now, he lives in West Helena AR, but works in Memphis. So, in a way its kinda hard to coordinate things almost. I've only seen a few places that would fit. If your uncle allows pets and our 4, then I'd love to hear more about the duplex. If you use AIM or Yahoo, feel free to add me. My screen names are on my profile on here, and I've added you to my Live Friends List.

I'm actually gonna be back in Memphis from Aug 10th to the 27th, as his birthday is the 12th. It would be great if we were able to find a place before I came down there. That way I could give him my part of the deposits instead of having to spend the money on splitting a room together for that time. If we can't find a place and he move in, which at this point is probably very unlikely because its cutting it close, before I come there, then we want to both want to look into places together.

And like I said, any help would be GREATLY appreciated, man!

bread's done
Back