need some help, please...

MegoW64

CAGiversary!
Ok, so tonight i'm at a buddies house and we were all wanting to play some Xbox live...only problem was that we forgot to get the kit and it's now nearly 2am..soooooooo...I was hoping maybe someone had a 2 month free card that they didnt need and could maybe pm me the code.

Everyone is so bummed about no live and I want to be the hero :p

If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it :)

ah.. I would, but you only have 17 posts, and i'm really lazy. Why should I scratch off a code for you? What game are you wanting to play.. does he even have broadband?

[quote name='Scorch']ah.. I would, but you only have 17 posts, and i'm really lazy. Why should I scratch off a code for you? What game are you wanting to play.. does he even have broadband?[/quote]

Yes, he has broadband...just forgot the starter kit.

I think they're wanting to play DDR, Battlefront, and Guilty Gear online

If you dont want to , that's cool...I was just hoping I would get lucky.

[quote name='MegoW64'][quote name='Scorch']ah.. I would, but you only have 17 posts, and i'm really lazy. Why should I scratch off a code for you? What game are you wanting to play.. does he even have broadband?[/quote]

If you dont want to , that's cool...I was just hoping I would get lucky.[/quote]

You want to get lucky with a bunch of dudes? :shock:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='MegoW64'][quote name='Scorch']ah.. I would, but you only have 17 posts, and i'm really lazy. Why should I scratch off a code for you? What game are you wanting to play.. does he even have broadband?[/quote]

If you dont want to , that's cool...I was just hoping I would get lucky.[/quote]

You want to get lucky with a bunch of dudes? :shock:[/quote]

:shock: :lol: :puke:

EDIT: Oh. You are a girl. Sorry, but I have no 2 month codes, or I would help you out. Free bump.

[quote name='MegoW64']Well, I am a girl ;)

Come on..none of you boys want to help me out?[/quote]

If you stated that in your first post you might've gotten 10-20 codes by now. lol. Good luck getting one.

Well I must say this is my new favorite thread of the minute. Unfortunatley I don't own an xbox so I can't help you out.

and why in the world do you want to start up Xbox live games at 2am Sunday night?

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well I must say this is my new favorite thread of the minute. Unfortunatley I don't own an xbox so I can't help you out.

and why in the world do you want to start up Xbox live games at 2am Sunday night?[/quote]

Actually zion, it would be 2AM on Monday morning. :)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='MegoW64']Well, I am a girl ;)

Come on..none of you boys want to help me out?[/quote]

Damn you. Now my little quip isn't funny.[/quote]

It's still funny if you think about what kind of girl needs to get lucky in order to score with a guy who plays video games let alone DDR.

Actually the whole "I'ma gurl!! drool 4 me" was kind of a joke..I mean, I am a girl...but I'm use to message boards with a majority of the users being male.

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='zionoverfire']Well I must say this is my new favorite thread of the minute. Unfortunatley I don't own an xbox so I can't help you out.

and why in the world do you want to start up Xbox live games at 2am Sunday night?[/quote]

Actually zion, it would be 2AM on Monday morning. :)[/quote]

ah ha! that must be why, of course its Monday at 2AM when is a better time to play Xbox live than then :lol:

[quote name='MegoW64']Actually the whole "I'ma gurl!! drool 4 me" was kind of a joke..I mean, I am a girl...but I'm use to message boards with a majority of the users being male.[/quote]

so post a pic and I'm sure an xbox live card will appear.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well I must say this is my new favorite thread of the minute. Unfortunatley I don't own an xbox so I can't help you out.

We're having a game night...and realized we forgot the starter kit.

anyway, it dosent really matter..obviously none of you guys want to help me so I guess i'll try somewhere else.

[quote name='MegoW64'][quote name='zionoverfire']Well I must say this is my new favorite thread of the minute. Unfortunatley I don't own an xbox so I can't help you out.

anyway, it dosent really matter..obviously none of you guys want to help me so I guess i'll try somewhere else.[/quote]

okay by and thanks for 5 minutes of quality entertainment!

[quote name='MegoW64'][quote name='zionoverfire']Well I must say this is my new favorite thread of the minute. Unfortunatley I don't own an xbox so I can't help you out.

anyway, it dosent really matter..obviously none of you guys want to help me so I guess i'll try somewhere else.[/quote]

Wait it out for a bit. Some of us would gladly give you a code if we have it, no matter if you were male or female. Too bad I have none.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='MegoW64'][quote name='zionoverfire']Well I must say this is my new favorite thread of the minute. Unfortunatley I don't own an xbox so I can't help you out.

Wait it out for a bit. Some of us would gladly give you a code if we have it, no matter if you were male or female. Too bad I have none.[/quote]

hey, that sounds encouraging ...i'm going to wait a few then

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='MegoW64'][quote name='zionoverfire']Well I must say this is my new favorite thread of the minute. Unfortunatley I don't own an xbox so I can't help you out.

Wait it out for a bit. Some of us would gladly give you a code if we have it, no matter if you were male or female. Too bad I have none.[/quote]

Yes, Yes get her hopes up then when they are high enough WE STRIKE!

Well, dude, it's up to you if you have it or not to spare...i'm not trying to push you to do anything, i'm the needing the favor :)

[quote name='killswitch64']PM sent.[/quote]

There's your answer. Hopefully for you that's a kind soul. And don't mind zion, he's just playing. :D

thank you so much killswitch! :D

and dont worry...I work retail, so it takes alot for someone to irritate me ;)

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='killswitch64']PM sent.[/quote]

There's your answer. Hopefully for you that's a kind soul. And don't mind zion, he's just playing. :D[/quote]

Yes I'm simply keeping this on the front page which increases the amount of views, well that and being a dick :wink:

[quote name='MegoW64']ugh...code didnt work, so if anyone else wants to send one....[/quote]

Hoarder!!

[quote name='xzafixz'][quote name='MegoW64']ugh...code didnt work, so if anyone else wants to send one....[/quote]

Hoarder!![/quote]

Yeah I really wouldn't joke about this :?

[quote name='nachzeher']zion, check jimbo's trading thread and PM me your address.[/quote]

Just sent you a pm about 30 seconds ago, I had a question so it look longer to formulate it.

bread's done
Back