Need Some Help With eBay for Old PC Games

DrowVampyre

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Ok, I hope this isn't too noobish, but...I haven't used eBay as a seller in years, and I need some help. I have a bunch of old PC games that I'm wanting to set up an auction for, and I need some help.

I want to set the shipping to be regional rate priority mail boxes (specifically side loading box A), and to have the cost automatically figured out for the customer (and hopefully made so that I can just print out the label) because I don't want to charge any extra for boxes or shipping materials but I wanna make sure I don't get stuck with the shipping cost either.

I think that means it also has to be US only buyers (can international customers receive priority mail?), but I don't know if I need to set that up as an exclusion or if choosing priority mail as the shipping option already does that. For that matter...is choosing "priority mail" the way to specify the priority regional rate boxes? I assume so, since the flat rate ones are listed individually...

So...can anyone help me with that? And any other tips you more experienced people may have?

Here are the games in question, by the way, in case anyone wants to make an offer before I list them. These are all including the original cardboard boxes, and (I'm fairly sure - will check before listing on eBay of course) all manuals/materials/etc. they originally came with, but I have no idea which ones have registration keys that woulda been used.

Abomination
Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings
Age of Wonders
Aliens Versus Predator
Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura
Art of Magic
Conquest: Frontier Wars
Crusader: No Remorse
Daikatana
Descent Freespace: The Great War
Deus Ex
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
Half-Life
Heavy Gear 2
Homeworld
Homeworld Cataclysm
Icewind Dale
Imperium Galactica 2
Magic: the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers (original, not the new one)
Metal Fatigue
Operation Flashpoint Gold Edition (includes Red Hammer expansion)
Operation Flashpoint: Resistance
Red Faction
Red Faction II
Return to Krondor
Revenant
Seven Kingdoms 2
Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
Shogun: Total War Warlord Edition
Sin: Wages of Sin
Soldier of Fortune
Star Trek: Armada
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Dominion Wars
Star Trek: Klingon Academy
Star Wars TIE Fighter: Collector's CD-ROM
Star Wars: Phantom Menace
Star Wars: Rebel Assault II
Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
StarCraft Battle Chest
Starsiege
Steel Soldiers
SWAT 2
Temple of Elemental Evil
Total Annihilation (with Core Contingency expansion)
Total Annihilation: Kingdoms
Total Annihilation: Kingdoms : The Iron Plague
Unreal II: The Awakening
Vampire: The Masquerade Redemption
Wing Commander Prophecy Gold

bread's done
Back