Need some help with picking a laptop

DOMINATOR912

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Need some help with picking a laptop por favor. Mostly going to be using it for design stuff (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), regular web browsing and other usual crap (I play Final Fantasy XI as well). Might also play Diablo 3. Yes, I know it's a PC and I should get a Mac for design stuff, but Macs are retardedly expensive and I could do all my design work just fine on a PC (did all my design stuff in college on my PC). Heres the link of something I found and liked at Best Buy:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Pa...038134&st=4038134&cp=1&lp=1&slref=10&slloc=01

The only thing that sorta kinda worries me is that its an AMD processor. With AMD now doing mobile processors only should that be a concern? Are there any other laptops you would recommend? Gracias for any help.

On a separate note, is there any way to LEGALLY buy Adobe CS5 for non-stupid prices? The student edition is a good price, but I finished my degree 3 years ago and don't really feel like enrolling in 1 class so I can get the discount.

bread's done
Back