need some speakers

omgu8myrice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
im in the market for some nice pc speakers. i dont really need it for much more than music and stuff, so i dont reallly need surround sound, but i would like a subwoofer. i dont really know much about the specs either..but are there any nice systems out there for under..200$? it would be nice also if it had two input jacks, that way i can connect my radio and pc.

im upgrading from these n00by 20$ dell speakers :drool:

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-X-53...s_5/104-2159304-2668721?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

Get yourself a set of these. Great sound at an incredible price. I bought a second set to use with my 360 I liked them so much. I'd recommend you get the x-230 model instead though. It comes with a sub and two front speakers. You can probabyl get it on ebay for $29.99 shipped. A lot of sellers sell them refurbished, and I have bought two refurbished sets with no problems. They look brand new. Take my word for it, these speakers rock!

I also suggest going with 2.1. I got 2 5.1 systems (530 and 5300), and I really don't have any where to put my two rear speakers.

You don't have to use all the speakers. I bought the x-530 model first, but only used the front two speakers and the sub. That's why you should get the x-230 model. Same thing but without all the extra speakers and a better price.

I run a set of Altec Lansing BX3's. 2 speakers with a 40 watt sub plug-and-play. Picked them up at walmart for 23ish +tax, and snagged a set of the stand alone matching speakers for 12ish, then a duel audio input jack to the pc makes it a 4.1. Speakers are small, but clear from low to highs, the sub is ballsy as hell for 40 watts, clean and loud. Altec is a very old german audio company, much much better then logictech by any means (I'v had nothing but bad luck with logitech's speakers and products, very shoddy from pc to psp IMO). So, for just a 2.1 with sub, your looking at around 26 bucks new from your local walmart, the BX3's have been replaced by a new model, but still the same bang for your buck.

bread's done
Back