Need spare Router/Modem Power Adapter! Please anyone!

pinkofloydo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
:cry:Can anyone please be nice enough to ship me a power adapter for router or modem. My power adapter from my westell 327w (it has modem and router, the antenna is broken but still works) 2-3 years old I think. fried and the warranty expired. Of course verizon is gay and wont replace my out of date router and wont sent me a new power adapter, which costs them like 30 cents. Of course I would change but there is no better 30 dollar service right now. I will pay for the shipping which wouldnt be too much like over a dollar. Thank you all. Also check out my trade list. :bouncy:

Westell
Class 2 tranformer
Model:AEC-4812A
Input: 120VAC 60Hz 22W
Output: 12VDC 1.0A

Take a look at the label on your fried powerbrick (if you havn't thrown it out) and write down the output Voltage and Amps. Go to the electronics section of just about any department store and look for universal power supplies. Find a power supply that is able to output the correct Volts and Amps and has the correct connector on it. Shouldn't cost you more than $15.

There's no such thing as a Router Modem Power Adapter in the terms you're thinking of. Every company uses different connections and power voltages. You need to listen to what everyone else is saying and go to a radio shack and pick up one their based on the fried one you have. No one is going to even know what kind of power adaptor you have considering you just say it's a Router/Modem. Bumping the thread until the cows come home won't change this fact. It's like asking someone to send you the tires for your car and not saying what kind of car you have.

Dude quit bumping this. Go to a muthafucking radioshack and buy another. Take either your router, or power adapter and the person behind the counter can help.

bread's done
Back