Need suggestions on which gift card to get

RCS0926

CAGiversary!
I have the opportunity to get a $25 gift card, and I'd like some suggestions on which one to get below:

Amazon.com
Gamestop
KMart
Sears
Target
Walmart

Basically, I want to use that $25 for flipping purposes, and I'd like to get a gift card for a store that will allow me to buy cheap games to flip elsewhere for a profit. FYI, I'm new to flipping, so I've been sticking to Gamestops and Blockbusters for now. Please keep that in mind. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Amazon.com
If you can find good deals.
K-Mart
Target
If you can find good clearance stuff.

That's IMHO.

if you are new to this just take stick with a store you are going to use. You dont know whats going to be available.

[quote name='Mako1215']Amazon.com
If you can find good deals.
K-Mart
Target
If you can find good clearance stuff.

That's IMHO.[/quote]

I have a Target and K-Mart near my work, so I'll check those stores out and see if there's anything worth flipping at those stores...

[quote name='62t']if you are new to this just take stick with a store you are going to use. You dont know whats going to be available.[/quote]

I'm trying to accumulate Gamestop credit in order to get a PS3, so that's ultimately where I want I want my credit to end up. With BBV's B1G1 deal ending today, I'm just looking for other opportunities to make my money work for me. Does anyone know if it's still profitable to flip from GS to BBV and back to GS without BBV running its B1G1 promo?

In the end, I don't mind getting another GS gift card (I've received about $125 in gift cards in the last couple of years), but if there are more profitable flipping opportunities elsewhere, then I'd like to expand my horizons.

bread's done
Back