Need suggestions to transfer music and pictures....PLEASE????

insano

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
ok my PC is not running Media Center or Xp for that matter so i can't connect my computer to the 360. so what is the most affordable way to get pictures and music from my pc to the 360. like some kind of usb thumbdrive or something, and no i don't want to burn 20 cd's just to put in 360 like i did with the orginal xbox (for music). thanks ahead of time for any suggestions.

[quote name='insano']ok my PC is not running Media Center or Xp for that matter so i can't connect my computer to the 360. so what is the most affordable way to get pictures and music from my pc to the 360. like some kind of usb thumbdrive or something, and no i don't want to burn 20 cd's just to put in 360 like i did with the orginal xbox (for music). thanks ahead of time for any suggestions.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, a thumbdrive or a USB hard drive formatted in FAT32 would do the trick.

I didn't think you could transfer content to the hard drive other than ripping from CD? If you want to have access to this stuff, I think you are going to have to keep the thumbdrive in at all times like an external HD.

[quote name='JTWise']I didn't think you could transfer content to the hard drive other than ripping from CD? If you want to have access to this stuff, I think you are going to have to keep the thumbdrive in at all times like an external HD.[/QUOTE]

That is indeed true. I may have misunderstood the intentions of the OP. You are only able to stream from USB devices.

bread's done
Back