Need them CDs, baby. B&M or online.

Reality's Fringe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Well, it's been quite a while since my last post. Rather than tell the horrific tale as to the reason of my absence, I would much rather....uhm....contribute to the community by asking for a deal. I'm in the mood for some music, but my wallet is hurting. Anyone have any good cd deals either online or B&M?

While that's what I usually use, it seems that you only have a good chance of finding them used, and often times the ones I want have 5-7 dollar shipping. That's why I'm looking for some alternatives. Ebay is god for some things, but 7 shipping for a cd? Homey don't play that.

Yeah, I might join for a few months to get a select few cds I want. Thanks for the info! However, they don't carry several of the artists I'm looking for, or they don't have the specific albums. That's another reason why I'm looking for an online store/B&M deal/coupon, so if anyone has any other suggestions, I'd appreciate it!

Reality's Fringe said:
Well, it's been quite a while since my last post. Rather than tell the horrific tale as to the reason of my absence, I would much rather....uhm....contribute to the community by asking for a deal. I'm in the mood for some music, but my wallet is hurting. Anyone have any good cd deals either online or B&M?

Well,

I posted this up from BMG 60% off plus free shipping code:

L4OD1

I dont know if it works still though. I will geet another in a few weeks if it doesnt..

[quote name='Snake2715']
Reality's Fringe said:

Well,

I posted this up from BMG 60% off plus free shipping code:

L4OD1

I dont know if it works still though. I will geet another in a few weeks if it doesnt..[/quote]

I guess it was another few mintues...

heres their $7.99 cds free shipping and handling code:
L5NY1

I looked at the Your Music, and the prices seemed good, and there are probably ~95 CD/DVD sets for 4.99, but like you said, there's not a whole lot I'm interested in. But I'm not really into current 'popular' music anyway, so that's probably just me.

If you live in or near a major city, you're bound to find a good number of small shops that specialize in used and rare records. If you're anywhere near LA, I could recommend a whole list.

bread's done
Back