Need to replace A/V Multi-Out on PS2

playing mantis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
I just picked up this used PS2 Fatty, got it home and noticed that the av port on the console is kinda jacked up.

Did a search for PS2 parts, repair, etc, but nobody seems to sell the multi-out port connection. If I could get my hands on a dead PS1 for cheap, I might be able to swap them out.

Anyone know how the av port is connected to the mobo? Through-hole solder, surface-mount, etc?

Am I SOL? The system works okay otherwise.

Anybody have experience with ps2parts.com? are they legit? if I send my system in, will I get the money or will they steal it from me?

thanks CAG

[quote name='playing mantis']I just picked up this used PS2 Fatty, got it home and noticed that the av port on the console is kinda jacked up.

Did a search for PS2 parts, repair, etc, but nobody seems to sell the multi-out port connection. If I could get my hands on a dead PS1 for cheap, I might be able to swap them out.

Anyone know how the av port is connected to the mobo? Through-hole solder, surface-mount, etc?

Am I SOL? The system works okay otherwise.

Anybody have experience with ps2parts.com? are they legit? if I send my system in, will I get the money or will they steal it from me?

thanks CAG[/quote]

Pm cag protonx, he does console repairs and sells parts. He may have what you need.

bread's done
Back