Need your help PS3 or PS4 ?

fullhavok

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, well my son & I both already own xbone's. So my kid mentioned that he wished we had either a PS3 or PS4 so he could play the Sony only games. I was hoping for a better bf deal on the ps4, but it's still expensive. Do you guys think he'll still be happy with a PS3? Or do I work extra ot & try for a ps4? Your thoughts. Thanks guys

If you have never had a PS3 get a PS3. There aren't many good Sony Exclusives on PS4 right now to justify the price if you are only getting it to play exclusives.

I would honestly say PS4, because truthfully the best exclusives have or are being ported over, and I can almost guarantee an Uncharted remaster is in the works, You can play the new Little Big Planet, you have the Last of us...

Really it depends on what games specifically you would want to play from Sony that could help which makes more sense.  As far as deals go, $400 bundled system with a $50 gift card at Walmart is really good.  or the $429 bundle plus extra game and extra controller is good as well.  Sure it isn't as cheap as Xbox is charging, but at least the PS4 is going to last a very long time and continue to get new released exclusives that I am sure he will want in the next couple of months.

Thanks guys, I'm 98% convincing my wife on getting him the PS4. One more question. Sony plus. Can I use it with the ps4? I know it works with PS3, and is it worth it? Sorry guys Im rusty with my Sony info. I had a PS3, but I sold it way back in the day, But now he wants in the Sony. So Sony he we come. Fingers crossed. LoL thanks again guys.

If you have a xb1 already...get the ps3....its what I'm doing with my nephews...get on craigslist...I got 2 ps3 packages w/ games and controllers + 2 psn accounts for under $300

PS4 and yes, PS+ is tied to an account and works no matter what system you have.  I have both a PS3 and PS4 and get the free games for both systems.

I'd say get the PS3 if you really want the added multimedia features but you probably have all you need on the One.  The PS3 is nice but the PS4 is where all of the new games will be coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say get a PS3 if you already have a ONE and just want to play the sony exclusives. Not many great Sony exclusives out right now for PS4. It's a cheaper console that has more games at cheaper prices.

bread's done
Back