Needing deals on certain PS3 games

masterage

CAGiversary!
Because the internet failed me T_T

:ps3: Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles

I didn't find anything for Black Friday (of BF-like) deals, so...used or new, doesn't matter, but I would prefer to keep it as low as possible while maximizing the chance that I'll get a good disc with a manual.

Price range would be below $50, Below $40 preferred but extremely unlikely to happen T_T

Thanks in advance, actually...

UPDATE: Had a link sent for Valkyria, but price is at $56.99 on Amazon for new (this link)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='starmask2k3']CL or reg on naruto and do u have paypal[/quote]
Reg would be fine (I can live without First/Second Hokage), and no, no paypal (I consider it very, very evil at this point.)

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Why not buy them from Gamestop (assuming availability in your area)?

Valkyria Chronicles

Naruto

Plus, there's the 20% off PS3 games coupon this week. Otherwise, Gamestop has a deal going right now that's $5 off a game priced $59.99 or more. See here.[/quote]
Would get them used there at Gamestop if I could...but availability is the main issue. The nearest one has Valkyrie new, but that's it (no Used of it and no New or Used of Naruto). Next one is about 5 towns over T_T

I'll either have to get lucky through gamestop online or wait for some of the local idiots to return these great games :D

bread's done
Back