needing some auction advice

overblood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
hello I recently recived this limated edition Might & Magic: Heroes VI statue it is still sealed in the box but I'm kind of worried about trying to sell it on ebay because I tried to see if it every sold there but with no resulets so I'm worried about paying money and no one would have any intrest in it and not sell so I was trying to see if anyone would have any advice and oh yeh they only made like 500 of them and I tried to do a google search and found that no one is selling them though I did find all kinds of picturers so if any one could help I would really be thankful

[quote name='62t']Do a Buy it now[/QUOTE] but don't they charge more if you do a buy now that is what is worring me paying to have it listed and then not being able to sell it and also I'm not sure what the value of it its

They have FREE listing days, and I believe you can put both auction price and buy-it-now price for FREE.

For example:

$39.99
OR
$44.99 BUY IT NOW

If they bid $39.99, then the auction continues till the date is over. Don't forget to use punctuation on those auctions however. ;)

bread's done
Back