Needing to find $20-and under games for PS2!!!!!

football0701

CAGiversary!
This is a toss-up for which forum to put this in...if i did it in the requests forum, id get alot of xbox games..... :evil:

anyways..what are best recoomendations on games under 20.. that are new and easily found?

NFL 2K5 just came out and $20 is the MSRP. Do you have any problem with buying used, because a lot of good games can be had for even under $10 that way.

If you like football, you need to get the new ESPN 2k5. I just got the xbox version, and all I can say is damn. Last football game I played was 2k3. What a difference. Go get it now, it's $15.88 at Target starting tomorrow.

Prince of Persia is 14.99 at Circuit City this week... Great game, great price. Pick it up if you don't already have it.

Alter Echo is a pretty fun game, although the entire story line & characters are hopelessly lame. I'd also recommend (out of games that I have):

Midway Arcade Treasures (If your into that kind of thing)
Maximo
SSX3
Soul Calibur II (I could have sworn ive seen it cheap somewhere)
Either Dark Cloud
and you can't go wrong with a greatest hit title

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']
and you can't go wrong with a greatest hit title[/quote]

Yes you can, if said GH title is either Street Hoops or Mace Griffin. :lol:

I recommend Midnight Club II and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 if you like racing games, and if you haven't played Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy or Sly Cooper yet, you're missing out.

devil may cry, final fantasy x, xenosaga, enter the matrix, freedom fighters, the getaway, grand theft auto 3 & 4, hitman 2, ico, max payne, mgs 2, onimusha, re code veronica x, ratchet & clank, rygar, ssx tricky, timesplitters 2, nba street vol 2, the thing, zone of the enders 2nd runner

Sam's has games for $14.99 for the PlayStation 2. The Sam's over here had games like Tekken 4, Dead Or Alive 2, Robin Hood and some others. Beyond Good and Evil is a good game. Super Wal-Mart here has yet to mark the price down. It is still $39.99. I odered a copy from EB.

bread's done
Back