Negative Feedback recieved on ebay

erika1209

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I sold this game on ebay (8225977098) and hadn't recieved a paymentso i sent him an invoice and he wrote back with something stupid like shut up stupid so i check my feedback and sure enough he left negative feedback. He's done it like 2 or 3 other times but apperently ebay won't remove it. any advice?

[quote name='joey12169']I sold this game on ebay (8225977098) and hadn't recieved a paymentso i sent him an invoice and he wrote back with something stupid like shut up stupid so i check my feedback and sure enough he left negative feedback. He's done it like 2 or 3 other times but apperently ebay won't remove it. any advice?[/QUOTE]

You can put a reply on your feedback... And give him neg feedback

Negetive feedback isn't necesarily bad. Be carefull when buying on ebay. And no there nothing you can do. Leave comments about that particular negative is all you can do. Almost no one has been able to get it retracted. Only he can take it off. And even then it's still there it just doesn't show up as a negative. Bad luck is all it is. And relise that negetive feedback isn't the end of the world. Above 96 % is about my limit, combined with reading the negetive, for buying things from other people.

Actually you and the other party involved have to agree to take away the negative. Plus I think it cost a few pennies.

Wow that guy is crazy. I think I would leave the negative and go on your way. I about cried when I got my first negative.

You may be able to get eBay to remove it without a mutual withdrawal. From The eBay Feedback Abuse, Withdrawal and Removal page:
Feedback abuse and removal

Feedback that meets any of the circumstances below is feedback abuse and may be subject to removal. Feedback that doesn't meet any of the reasons outlined below will not be removed:

Feedback left by a member who bid on or purchased an item solely to have the opportunity to leave negative feedback for the seller, with no intention of completing the transaction.

Feedback left by users who are indefinitely suspended for certain policy violations within 90 days of registration. eBay takes the position that members who are indefinitely suspended soon after registration shouldn't be able to permanently impact another member's account.

He's a new member. Make sure you report him as a deadbeat bidder. If the other sellers he did this to report him too, he'll most likely be suspended. If you have already asked eBay to remove the feedback and they refused, try again after he's suspended.

If that doesn't work, you're stuck with the feedback. I wouildn't worry about it though. I don't think anyone is going to avoid your auctions just because a user with a (-3) rating left you a negative.

[quote name='joey12169']I sold this game on ebay (8225977098) and hadn't recieved a paymentso i sent him an invoice and he wrote back with something stupid like shut up stupid so i check my feedback and sure enough he left negative feedback. He's done it like 2 or 3 other times but apperently ebay won't remove it. any advice?[/QUOTE]
I have had 3 negative feedbacks taken off of ebay. Just submit a form to ebay and tell them what happened. If it is a non-paying bidder and you send them what you said with his reply, they WILL take it off. Don't worry about all the other crap. I forget how to do it, but you can click Live Help and they will show you what to do

[quote name='tayaf69']I have had 3 negative feedbacks taken off of ebay. Just submit a form to ebay and tell them what happened. If it is a non-paying bidder and you send them what you said with his reply, they WILL take it off. Don't worry about all the other crap. I forget how to do it, but you can click Live Help and they will show you what to do[/QUOTE]

The form is at the bottom of the page I linked to. Click on "Report" to get to it.

bread's done
Back