Neo Geo AES with box + 2 "Stick" controllers and 6 games. (Pics in a Link)

Damion

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hello, I know I don't post here very often But I felt this would be a good place to post up my wares. this is my first and only Neo Geo I used it maybe 10 times in the year I've owned it. I hate to see it go honestly, But I feel it's going to waste just sitting in it's box up in my closet.

I also have this listed at retrogaming database and on the Neo-Geo.com fourms just so you all know :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Album Link

Pictures Link

Description: System is in great shape has all the hookups (RF and Power Brick they are offical) which are also in great shape. Has a nice and low Serial Number. Region US. comes in a White "Offical" SNK Box as well as the extra controller box. the Box's have seen some use. but they are intact as is the Internal foam that they system lays in.

The Six Games are all complete (need to check to make sure) are dang near collectors condention. pics up soon.

Samurai Showdown 1(US) Description: I opened this cart. don't ask me why. It's not a boot and it still works the label is damaged but not torn. (the reason I say don't ask why is because It's embaressing no other reason.

Samurai Showdown 2(JP) Bought New From JapanGamesnow.com

Ghost Pilots (pal) NOS from Neo Store opened [EDIT] I had it listed as pilot wings no idea why.[/EDIT] Big thanks to Captain_Insano16 for letting me know.

Blues Journay (US?) NOS from Neo Store opened

Fatal Fury(JP) bought Used from Japangamesnow.com

NAM-1975(US) NOS from Neo Store. Has Black marker on insert. It's from when there was some weird thing going on about sex in video games has black marker up the ladys leg and some more around the more violent parts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This will only be sold as a lot. I can't and will not part this out.

300USD + Shipping fees Non-CC Paypal only please (Unless of course you don't mind paying the paypal fee for Using CC then CC paypal is fine)

I will be shipping through postnet. you will only be paying for the packaging and the cost to ship. what I pay them to ship to you is what you will pay. If you have a shipping preferance (Fed-EX, UPS, USPS) let me know. your paying for it you should get to pick who brings it to you.

To those people past my borders. If you want me to ship to you, you have to assume the shipping charges. if you want me to declare the package as a gift or valued at zero for customs reasons you assume all the risk. I'm not going to be shafted because you lost out when your trying to save a few dollars on customs fees.

I have Feedback at Retrogaming Database which you can view HERE

My ebay Feedback you can view HERE

Cheap Ass Gamer Feedback you can View HERE

I know you don't want to part it out, but if you somehow decide to later, I'd be interested in Fatal Fury and Blues Journey. Please let me know if you change your mind. And just one small thing - it probably should be "ghost pilots" - not "pilot wings" - good luck on selling it & bump!

[quote name='Jedi1979']wow...too long to download...you should use something like imageshack[/QUOTE]

Click the album link.

That black marker on Nam is hilarious. They actually marked up the manual and cart, too. The stuff they covered up isn't even close to being revealing.

What is the deal with Samurai Spirits 2 having Samurai Shodown on the case? Weird.

[quote name='Zing']Click the album link.

That black marker on Nam is hilarious. They actually marked up the manual and cart, too. The stuff they covered up isn't even close to being revealing.

What is the deal with Samurai Spirits 2 having Samurai Shodown on the case? Weird.[/QUOTE]

its better now...before he didnt have the album link...either way nice system and a nice plus since you have 2 controllers...

Pending sold on the Neo-Geo.com Forums.

I will have other stuff listed after this sale. Some GBA Rare'ishs and stuff.

bread's done
Back