Nerd-fest central, build on the remains of the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I so gotta get this t-shirt...

pa_jesusmetal.jpg
[/quote]

I have that shirt, and it's awesome. Everyone loves it, and I'm not joking. I get stopped like 15 times a day by people saying it's awesome.

Turns out I'm not going to Albany, instead, gonna hit BB and FYE to grab Cromartie High School and Samurai Champloo Vol 2.[/quote]

Albany isnt 2 far from oneonta where I go, then again Im going to brooklyn for my last 2 terms, and by people stopping you I assume you mean goths/metalheads....who arent really people in my book :lol: .

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='dcfox']He'll never get one. That could be because for some strange reason the OTTs seem to finish off in the middle of the night.[/quote]

I live in dorms man......night equals partys usually, not that Im such a huge party fan but the whole floor becomes a party floor and my room just gets sucked into it.[/quote]
reason number 1 to get an apartment off campus... SLEEP.[/quote]

Reasons I cant do that
1. Broke after getting new car
2. Quit job at FYE cause the hours blew and I just didnt like it
3. BROKE AS HELL!
4. My roomate is even broker than me

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Well shit I had things to do dammit, fine Ill make an OTT now and it can stay locked until this one is finish up.[/quote]

In other news....I hate The Pain....[/quote]

They hate you as well Im sure :lol: , bleh my most hated anything is good charlotte, not only does there music just plain suck monkey turd, there awful usage of makeup makes me want to just shaq-fuing take a plank of wood and break all there fingers. When did pop punk become all about the gothy makeup, shit thats such a clash of cultures. There not even good pop punk they just suck.[/quote].

The Pain will come get you, and make you feel eternal anguish for making an OTT before the new one was done. You guys know how I feel about that. But now that The Pain is dead, it'll have to be Snake in his Hornet's Stripe Camo, which apparently lets me be The Pain and control the hornets.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='dcfox']He'll never get one. That could be because for some strange reason the OTTs seem to finish off in the middle of the night.[/quote]

I live in dorms man......night equals partys usually, not that Im such a huge party fan but the whole floor becomes a party floor and my room just gets sucked into it.[/quote]

Reasons I cant do that
3. BROKE AS HELL!
4. My roomate is even broker than me[/quote]
... I have no job... oh wait, I keep forgetting Florida housing is cheap... dammit! Oh well I live with 3 guys so I can make ends meet, and no I don't do services for them.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Well shit I had things to do dammit, fine Ill make an OTT now and it can stay locked until this one is finish up.[/quote]

In other news....I hate The Pain....[/quote]

They hate you as well Im sure :lol: , bleh my most hated anything is good charlotte, not only does there music just plain suck monkey turd, there awful usage of makeup makes me want to just shaq-fuing take a plank of wood and break all there fingers. When did pop punk become all about the gothy makeup, shit thats such a clash of cultures. There not even good pop punk they just suck.[/quote].

The Pain will come get you, and make you feel eternal anguish for making an OTT before the new one was done. You guys know how I feel about that. But now that The Pain is dead, it'll have to be Snake in his Hornet's Stripe Camo, which apparently lets me be The Pain and control the hornets.[/quote]

MGS3 ohhh, I need to get that.

[quote name='karsh']
The Pain will come get you, and make you feel eternal anguish for making an OTT before the new one was done. You guys know how I feel about that. But now that The Pain is dead, it'll have to be Snake in his Hornet's Stripe Camo, which apparently lets me be The Pain and control the hornets.[/quote]
yeah but nirvana was supposed to make the OTT like the last 4 times, so it doesn't matter.

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='karsh']
yeah but nirvana was supposed to make the OTT like the last 4 times, so it doesn't matter.[/quote]

It matters to me because he was never around at the END of the OTTs to claim the next. I may just be being a prick, but I have to stick to my guns since I complained about it with Kayden.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='karsh']
yeah but nirvana was supposed to make the OTT like the last 4 times, so it doesn't matter.[/quote]

It matters to me because he was never around at the END of the OTTs to claim the next. I may just be being a prick, but I have to stick to my guns since I complained about it with Kayden.[/quote]
you're not a prick... dummy. Anyways, changed my ava again cause I figured this one was cute from a few years ago.
EDIT: also I figured some OTTers would love to misconstrue a happy moment with a girl and a dolphin ;-)

I hate my life. I lost my drivers license in canada, and now I can't legally drive for the next 2 weeks, or whenever MA gets around to sending my replacement. Supposedly that's 7-10 business days to get to my house in MA, and then another 1-3 to fedex it as fast as possible up to me in canada. I just hope a cop doesn't stop me in the meantime, that wouldn't be fun. I was also thinking of going home for easter, guess that's out since I have no state issued ID so I can't go through the border, that and they would stop my car since I had no license on me. I can't drink either now.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I hate my life. I lost my drivers license in canada, and now I can't legally drive for the next 2 weeks, or whenever MA gets around to sending my replacement. Supposedly that's 7-10 business days to get to my house in MA, and then another 1-3 to fedex it as fast as possible up to me in canada. I just hope a cop doesn't stop me in the meantime, that wouldn't be fun. I was also thinking of going home for easter, guess that's out since I have no state issued ID so I can't go through the border, that and they would stop my car since I had no license on me. I can't drink either now.[/quote]
wow, that really sucks.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I hate my life. I lost my drivers license in canada, and now I can't legally drive for the next 2 weeks, or whenever MA gets around to sending my replacement. Supposedly that's 7-10 business days to get to my house in MA, and then another 1-3 to fedex it as fast as possible up to me in canada. I just hope a cop doesn't stop me in the meantime, that wouldn't be fun. I was also thinking of going home for easter, guess that's out since I have no state issued ID so I can't go through the border, that and they would stop my car since I had no license on me. I can't drink either now.[/quote]

Sorry to hear that dude

i got pulled over with no license, out of state plates and expired reg and no bumper on my car, the cop didnt even care about anything except the bumper.

[quote name='punqsux']i got pulled over with no license, out of state plates and expired reg and no bumper on my car, the cop didnt even care about anything except the bumper.[/quote]

The cops don't seem that lenient here. The last (and only) time I got pulled over was for driving in a carpool lane. I had no idea either, it seems that in ontario they put carpool lanes on the right side of main roads, and, without someone telling you what the sign above the road means you wouldn't know. It's just a diamond and 3 automobiles, and there's nothing blocking off the road either. The only carpool lanes I had ever seen were partially blocked off on the left side of highways. The worst part is the cop seemed to believe me, but said they couldn't give warnings (asked a few friends and that is actually true). I just hope if I do get pulled over the cop doesn't do everything by the book.

[quote name='alonzomourning23'][quote name='punqsux']i got pulled over with no license, out of state plates and expired reg and no bumper on my car, the cop didnt even care about anything except the bumper.[/quote]

The cops don't seem that lenient here. The last (and only) time I got pulled over was for driving in a carpool lane. I had no idea either, it seems that in ontario they put carpool lanes on the right side of main roads, and, without someone telling you what the sign above the road means you wouldn't know. It's just a diamond and 3 automobiles, and there's nothing blocking off the road either. The only carpool lanes I had ever seen were partially blocked off on the left side of highways. The worst part is the cop seemed to believe me, but said they couldn't give warnings (asked a few friends and that is actually true). I just hope if I do get pulled over the cop doesn't do everything by the book.[/quote]

i believe the diamond is universal for car pool/bus lanes, they have them here in pittsburgh

[quote name='punqsux']i got pulled over with no license, out of state plates and expired reg and no bumper on my car, the cop didnt even care about anything except the bumper.[/quote]

You gotta be kidding! The cops here are so hardcore, they'd probably arrest a 6 year old if he spit on the sidewalk.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='karsh']What.....the.....shaq-fu........Ocelot just killed me........With bees...He shot a bee nest on me and they stung me to death. That's not cool at all.[/quote]
I have no idea what your talking about, but getting stung by bees is uncool![/quote]

I'm playing MGS3, and I'm having a duel with Revolver Ocelot. Just because I sent bees to attack him, he shot a beehive, which fell on me, the bees then just kept stinging me. It wasn't cool at all..[/quote]

Hehehe nice. I've still yet to play MGS3.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey, zion now has 10K posts. Congrats![/quote]

:?: I swaped over at 9999.

[quote name='zion'][quote name='Moxio']Hey, zion now has 10K posts. Congrats![/quote]

:?: I swaped over at 9999.[/quote]

Stats page says you have 10k...

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Hmm, I'm thinking about starting MGS2 or maybe getting back into Burnout 3. Decisions, decisions.[/quote]

Burnout 3. That game rocks.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='zion'][quote name='Moxio']Hey, zion now has 10K posts. Congrats![/quote]

Stats page says you have 10k...[/quote]

I thought the stats page was gone, I'll go check it out.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Hmm, I'm thinking about starting MGS2 or maybe getting back into Burnout 3. Decisions, decisions.[/quote]

Burnout 3. That game rocks.[/quote]

Sure does. I played a bit last night for the first time in months.

[quote name='zion'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='zion'][quote name='Moxio']Hey, zion now has 10K posts. Congrats![/quote]

I thought the stats page was gone, I'll go check it out.[/quote]

Nope, just the button.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zion'][quote name='Moxio']Hey, zion now has 10K posts. Congrats![/quote]

Check again ...[/quote]

Yes, well apperently I do.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zion'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='zion'][quote name='Moxio']Hey, zion now has 10K posts. Congrats![/quote]

Nope, just the button.[/quote]

So how do I find it then? I'd like to see what the #1 word is. :lol:

homoerotic. :shock:

[quote name='zion'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zion'][quote name='Moxio']Hey, zion now has 10K posts. Congrats![/quote]

Check again ...[/quote]

Yes, well apperently I do.[/quote]

It looks like you accidently logged into your old account the other day for one post.

[quote name='zion'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zion'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='zion'][quote name='Moxio']Hey, zion now has 10K posts. Congrats![/quote]

Nope, just the button.[/quote]

So how do I find it then? I'd like to see what the #1 word is. :lol:

homoerotic. :shock:[/quote]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/statistics.php

Still didn :(

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zion'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zion'][quote name='Moxio']Hey, zion now has 10K posts. Congrats![/quote]

Check again ...[/quote]

It looks like you accidently logged into your old account the other day for one post.[/quote]

Well I do get some PMs so I have to login to deal with those, I probably forgot to swap back over.

[quote name='zion'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zion'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zion'][quote name='Moxio']Hey, zion now has 10K posts. Congrats![/quote]

Check again ...[/quote]

It looks like you accidently logged into your old account the other day for one post.[/quote]

Well I do get some PMs so I have to login to deal with those, I probably forgot to swap back over.[/quote]

If you want back under 10k, go delete a post that didn't get responded to.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][
If you want back under 10k, go delete a post that didn't get responded to.[/quote]

I just tired that, apperently after a couple of days even if it's the last post you can't edit it.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Hmm, I'm thinking about starting MGS2 or maybe getting back into Burnout 3. Decisions, decisions.[/quote]

Burnout 3. That game rocks.[/quote]

Sure does. I played a bit last night for the first time in months.[/quote]

Yes it does, I guess I'll go play that soon.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='dcfox']He'll never get one. That could be because for some strange reason the OTTs seem to finish off in the middle of the night.[/quote]

Reasons I cant do that
3. BROKE AS HELL!

How much is rent where you guys are?

[quote name='zion'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][
If you want back under 10k, go delete a post that didn't get responded to.[/quote]

I just tired that, apperently after a couple of days even if it's the last post you can't edit it.[/quote]

Hmm, I could've done it to one of my first posts, the delete button was there.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zion'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][

I just tired that, apperently after a couple of days even if it's the last post you can't edit it.[/quote]

Hmm, I could've done it to one of my first posts, the delete button was there.[/quote]

Actually the problem may in fact be that I'm not logged into that account. :whistle2:k

[quote name='zion'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zion'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][

Hmm, I could've done it to one of my first posts, the delete button was there.[/quote]

Actually the problem may in fact be that I'm not logged into that account. :whistle2:k[/quote]

:lol: Yeah, that may be the problem.

Reasons I cant do that
3. BROKE AS HELL!

Let me guess...ENGLISH MAJOR!
There was this group of guys in our dorm that would come into people's rooms naked, and then start jumping up and down. We started locking our doors after that.

[quote name='Aaron'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='dcfox']He'll never get one. That could be because for some strange reason the OTTs seem to finish off in the middle of the night.[/quote]

Reasons I cant do that
3. BROKE AS HELL!

Let me guess...ENGLISH MAJOR!
There was this group of guys in our dorm that would come into people's rooms naked, and then start jumping up and down. We started locking our doors after that.[/quote]

What school do you go to? I'll try to avoid that...

Alright, I think I got my new PC's stuff all ready to purchase! For under $750 total, this isn't bad at all.

420W Case w/ SideWindow & LCD Temperature Display, Silver
12" Cold cathode light, blue
939-pin AMD Athlon64 3000+ CPU w/ HT Technology (didnt know AMD had HT tech, but whatever lol)
nVidia 6600GT graphics card
1024 MB Corsair DualChannel RAM

Then I've got the keyboard, mouse, network card, CD drives, cooling, and all those bells and whistles. I'll overclock a lot of that junk, and it'll zoom. :)

[quote name='Moxio']Alright, I think I got my new PC's stuff all ready to purchase! For under $750 total, this isn't bad at all.

420W Case w/ SideWindow & LCD Temperature Display, Silver
12" Cold cathode light, blue
939-pin AMD Athlon64 3000+ CPU w/ HT Technology (didnt know AMD had HT tech, but whatever lol)
nVidia 6600GT graphics card
1024 MB Corsair DualChannel RAM

Then I've got the keyboard, mouse, network card, CD drives, cooling, and all those bells and whistles. I'll overclock a lot of that junk, and it'll zoom. :)[/quote]

or explode, whichever's cooler. :p

[quote name='Trakan']I saw Hostage today. I'm kinda disappointed. It was pretty meh.[/quote]

Reviews said it sucked, guess they were right. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back