Nerd-fest central, build on the remains of the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='dcfox']He'll never get one. That could be because for some strange reason the OTTs seem to finish off in the middle of the night.[/quote]

I live in dorms man......night equals partys usually, not that Im such a huge party fan but the whole floor becomes a party floor and my room just gets sucked into it.[/quote]
reason number 1 to get an apartment off campus... SLEEP.[/quote]

Reasons I cant do that
1. Broke after getting new car
2. Quit job at FYE cause the hours blew and I just didnt like it
3. BROKE AS HELL!
4. My roomate is even broker than me[/quote]

How much is rent where you guys are?[/quote]

In a dorm on campus, rent is paid annually with the school year which I already paid in full, I just have limited amounts of cash left, besides....the partys arent so bad.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio']Alright, I think I got my new PC's stuff all ready to purchase! For under $750 total, this isn't bad at all.

420W Case w/ SideWindow & LCD Temperature Display, Silver
12" Cold cathode light, blue
939-pin AMD Athlon64 3000+ CPU w/ HT Technology (didnt know AMD had HT tech, but whatever lol)
nVidia 6600GT graphics card
1024 MB Corsair DualChannel RAM

Then I've got the keyboard, mouse, network card, CD drives, cooling, and all those bells and whistles. I'll overclock a lot of that junk, and it'll zoom. :)[/quote]

or explode, whichever's cooler. :p[/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My question is:

[quote name='smalien1'][quote name='sying']Anyone notice that this guy's name is erriely fililiar to our dear frield DLF? DLF under a new name maybe?[/quote]

Any Reagan fan can't make fun of a racist.[/quote]

How is it that everbody goes after the real racist (which he deserves) but nobody questions smalien1 for making the same assumption? What's up with that.

Of course, if that was a joke, everybody should ignore this...

[quote name='beerguy961']

Of course, if that was a joke, everybody should ignore this...[/quote]

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio']Alright, I think I got my new PC's stuff all ready to purchase! For under $750 total, this isn't bad at all.

939-pin AMD Athlon64 3000+ CPU w/ HT Technology (didnt know AMD had HT tech, but whatever lol)

Then I've got the keyboard, mouse, network card, CD drives, cooling, and all those bells and whistles. I'll overclock a lot of that junk, and it'll zoom. :)[/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:[/quote]

Anybody else praying for an explosion?

[quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio']Alright, I think I got my new PC's stuff all ready to purchase! For under $750 total, this isn't bad at all.

Anybody else praying for an explosion?[/quote]

Great. Now I have the CAG curse on my new computer. :cry:

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio']Alright, I think I got my new PC's stuff all ready to purchase! For under $750 total, this isn't bad at all.

Great. Now I have the CAG curse on my new computer. :cry:[/quote]

mushroom.jpg

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio']Alright, I think I got my new PC's stuff all ready to purchase! For under $750 total, this isn't bad at all.

mushroom.jpg
[/quote]

Ouch....

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio']Alright, I think I got my new PC's stuff all ready to purchase! For under $750 total, this isn't bad at all.

mushroom.jpg
[/quote]

Damn. That's a lot of nitrogen in my PC.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio']Alright, I think I got my new PC's stuff all ready to purchase! For under $750 total, this isn't bad at all.

mushroom.jpg
[/quote]

Damn. That's a lot of nitrogen in my PC.[/quote]

Don't underestimate the power of an atom bomb disguised as a computer. :wink:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']In honor of how cool The Incredibles DVD is, I present to you my new avatar - Whip-Syndrome Banky![/quote]

That's some DVD to make your hair do that. Impressive.

[quote name='Dok Diamond']My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

It's good enough for me to make a new avatar - is that good enough?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Dok Diamond']My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

It's good enough for me to make a new avatar - is that good enough?[/quote]

Well, you DO have an avatar of Beavis.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Dok Diamond']My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

Well, you DO have an avatar of Beavis.[/quote]

Whaddya mean by that? Beavis & Butthead are awesome!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Dok Diamond']My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

Whaddya mean by that? Beavis & Butthead are awesome![/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Dok Diamond']My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.[/quote]

Don't make me bust out The Great Cornholio!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Dok Diamond']My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.[/quote]

Don't make me bust out The Great Cornholio![/quote]

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Dok Diamond']My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.[/quote]

Beavis and Butt-Head is one of the greatest shows ever.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Dok Diamond']My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.[/quote]

Beavis and Butt-Head is one of the greatest shows ever.[/quote]

Guile the moderator says so. End of discussion.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Dok Diamond']My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.[/quote]

Guile the moderator says so. End of discussion.[/quote]

For shame. :cry:

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Dok Diamond']My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.[/quote]

For shame. :cry:[/quote]

Hey, I made Whip-Smart Beavis, you should do Butthead Moxio! That is, after I get done with my Syndrome avatar, of course.

I hate being a perfectionist though...I really don't like my Syndrome avatar that much. It looked much nicer at 600dpi, but when I shrunk it down, it lost something. A few of my avatars came out like that, yet some looked way better smaller, like the Beavis one.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Dok Diamond']My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.[/quote]

For shame. :cry:[/quote]

Hey, I made Whip-Smart Beavis, you should do Butthead Moxio! That is, after I get done with my Syndrome avatar, of course.

I hate being a perfectionist though...I really don't like my Syndrome avatar that much. It looked much nicer at 600dpi, but when I shrunk it down, it lost something. A few of my avatars came out like that, yet some looked way better smaller, like the Beavis one.[/quote]

I also dislike it when shrinking causes an avatar to lose intricate details and quality.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Samurai Champloo Spoiler ahead.
Spizzoiler.[/quote]

That's awkward. Since when do the Japanese know about the Deutsch!?

Hehe, just ordered Drowning Pool - Sinema for $11.63 shipped. One of the only music DVD's I have ever needed, and since no stores carry it anymore, I had to order it online. I can't wait to get it!

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Samurai Champloo Spoiler ahead.
Spizzoiler.[/quote]

That's awkward. Since when do the Japanese know about the Deutsch!?[/quote]

Deutsch is German.

Cocknugget.

[quote name='smalien1'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Samurai Champloo Spoiler ahead.
Spizzoiler.[/quote]

Deutsch is German.

Cocknugget.[/quote]

:'( You hurt my feelings.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='smalien1'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Samurai Champloo Spoiler ahead.
Spizzoiler.[/quote]

Deutsch is German.

Cocknugget.[/quote]

:'( You hurt my feelings.[/quote]

Apparently your nugget hurt his cock...

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Dok Diamond']My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.[/quote]

No.

The Incredibles is great however, I watched it last night and watched w/ commentary today.

[quote name='Moxio']These CAG tweaks are going to be hard to get used to. :S[/quote]

o_O o_O Yes, they're quite different. I keep waiting for the last post icon to load. :(

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio']These CAG tweaks are going to be hard to get used to. :S[/quote]

o_O o_O Yes, they're quite different. I keep waiting for the last post icon to load. :([/quote]

And now that I can't click on people's usernames to get to their profile, I have to go the long way and get into the thread. :? :roll:

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio']These CAG tweaks are going to be hard to get used to. :S[/quote]

o_O o_O Yes, they're quite different. I keep waiting for the last post icon to load. :([/quote]

And now that I can't click on people's usernames to get to their profile, I have to go the long way and get into the thread. :? :roll:[/quote]

:lol: Yeah, he's making it take longer.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Dok Diamond']My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.[/quote]

No.

The Incredibles is great however, I watched it last night and watched w/ commentary today.[/quote]

Pixar makes boring movies, so whatever floats your boat

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Dok Diamond']My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.[/quote]

No.

The Incredibles is great however, I watched it last night and watched w/ commentary today.[/quote]

Pixar makes boring movies, so whatever floats your boat[/quote]

Boring? The holy fuck are you talking about?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Dok Diamond']My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.[/quote]

No.

Boring? The holy shaq-fu are you talking about?[/quote]

Where's the support of Guile the moderator now?!!?

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Dok Diamond']My little brother just bought the incredibles, is it any good?[/quote]

;) Suuuuuuuuure.[/quote]

No.

Boring? The holy shaq-fu are you talking about?[/quote]

Where's the support of Guile the moderator now?!!?[/quote]

Guile the moderator must've landed on his head after a flash kick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back