nerdy geeky things, etc, ver.3.5 OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's melting and tapping on the inside of the microwave door?

Here's the thing...the entire idea of someones dead child is just depressing and sad.

That being said, im so desensitized by what has happened in my own life, let alone tv/movies/video games that i can find humor in anything.

alas,
Q: Why do babies have that "soft spot" on the top of their skulls?

A: If there's a fire in the hospital, the nurses can carry out 5 on each hand.

Whats the difference between a pile of babies and a pile of cannon balls?

You cant pickup a pile of cannon balls with a pitch fork?

----
Why do you wrap a hamster in ducttape?

So it doesn't explode when you fuck it in the ass.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']My favorite:

What's the difference between a dead baby and an apple?

I don't fuck the apple before I eat it.[/QUOTE]

see, that one is really funny...but coming from you, it freaks me out (just a lil bit) :lol:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']see, that one is really funny...but coming from you, it freaks me out (just a lil bit) :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's why it's my favorite. :twisted: :lol:

If that doesn't freak you out regardless of who you hear it from then maybe the problem is on your end. ;)

[quote name='crazytalkx']Congrats Shrike!! Wait......only a year........and so many posts.......jeezus![/QUOTE]

Yeah, there's just a few in there.

[quote name='shrike4242']I was waiting for someone to mention that. :D[/QUOTE]
Why mention your treasonous past?

You're on our side now, so that's all that matters. :)

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Why mention your treasonous past?

You're on our side now, so that's all that matters. :)[/QUOTE]

I'm on my own side, who are you kidding? ;)

To police CAG, you must be one with all areas of CAG. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm on my own side, who are you kidding? ;)

To police CAG, you must be one with all areas of CAG. :D[/QUOTE]
... Can I be on your side?

Got 2 of my shipments today:

Trigun complete set
From Dusk Till Dawn
Gantz Vol 4
Pi
Requiem for a Dream
Happy Tree Friends Vol 1
Happy Tree Friends Vol 2
Ghost Dog

Sweet.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Got 2 of my shipments today:

Trigun complete set
From Dusk Till Dawn
Gantz Vol 4
Pi
Requiem for a Dream
Happy Tree Friends Vol 1
Happy Tree Friends Vol 2
Ghost Dog

Sweet.[/QUOTE]

I'd better go check the mail ... :cool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']My favorite:

What's the difference between a dead baby and an apple?

I don't fuck the apple before I eat it.[/QUOTE]
Do you have to post the same joke over and over all the time? You should just add it to your sig now. ;)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Do you have to post the same joke over and over all the time? You should just add it to your sig now. ;)[/QUOTE]

Only if it's in the proper color, of course.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Do you have to post the same joke over and over all the time? You should just add it to your sig now. ;)[/QUOTE]

It's my favorite, so yes. Every time dead baby jokes come up I'll post it. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What? Pink like the babies in his jokes?[/QUOTE]

No, whatever color he uses in the text of the links at the bottom.

Remember, he has some Sub-specific logic he uses to match the color to something in the sig pic. :lol:

pythonbitches5sr.jpg

:cool:

[quote name='zionoverfire']But if your girlfriend spent all her time taking care of the puppy who would take care of you?[/QUOTE]

The puppy of course.

[quote name='shrike4242']The puppy of course.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't talking about sex here, somehow I don't think the puppy can cook. I suppose it could clean him with it's tounge but that would be rather gross.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I wasn't talking about sex here, somehow I don't think the puppy can cook. I suppose it could clean him with it's tounge but that would be rather gross.[/QUOTE]

It'd take the puppy a long time to tongue wash Kayden. He'd need 6 puppies. :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']I wasn't talking about sex here, somehow I don't think the puppy can cook. I suppose it could clean him with it's tounge but that would be rather gross.[/QUOTE]

I didn't bring that up, I just want that on the record. :|

And yes, that might take a while to clean him off that way.

I suppose Kayden could just learn to eat kibbles and the problem's solved.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It'd take the puppy a long time to tongue wash Kayden. He'd need 6 puppies. :lol:[/QUOTE]

And the depravity continues..... :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']Attack dog, anyone? :D[/QUOTE]

Ya, and be especially afraid of his awesome 'I are teh Cuteness' technique:

catdog3vi0bt.jpg

[quote name='jaykrue']Ya, and be especially afraid of his awesome 'I are teh Cuteness' technique:

catdog3vi0bt.jpg
[/QUOTE]
everytime I see that picture, I go awwww. So cute, so cute.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']everytime I see that picture, I go awwww. So cute, so cute.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

And so my dog claims another victim. :cool:

[quote name='jaykrue']:lol:

And so my dog claims another victim. :cool:[/QUOTE]

It's true evil to use cuteness for their own purposes. :D :twisted:

Gimme you bastard!

[quote name='jaykrue']Ya, and be especially afraid of his awesome 'I are teh Cuteness' technique:

catdog3vi0bt.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shrike4242']It's true evil to use cuteness for their own purposes. :D :twisted:[/QUOTE]

Which is why Kayden will never get my dog. I try to limit its evil cuteness influence. :lol:

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Your dog may be cute, jaykrue, but she can't play DDR. Mine can!

*image*

What do you mean sitting on the pad doesn't count?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sadly it can't play ddr... but he helps me pick up hot lookin' girls and that makes for it. ;)

[quote name='Kayden']Gimme you bastard![/QUOTE]

Nevah! :bomb: In your hands the world would be doomed! Doomed I tell you!

hooray for random booty calls from old highschool friends who are girls, but not necessarily former girlfriends ;-)

in other news, I miss the "Who wants to pound my vag thread?" :whistle2:(

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Almost got into an accident in the school parking lot, but it's okay, no damage to either car. :cool: Now to eat breafast and calm down.[/QUOTE]

Change your shorts as well?

Just finished getting the stuff for my shelves, now I have to cut the notches and I can start putting stuff on them . :cool:

Also picked up Baten Kaitos from BB pricematched. :cool:

Of course I don't even come close to the uber nerd requirement to play the game, but I had to add it to my collection just the same. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Which is why Kayden will never get my dog. I try to limit its evil cuteness influence. :lol:

Yeah, sadly it can't play ddr... but he helps me pick up hot lookin' girls and that makes for it. ;)

Nevah! :bomb: In your hands the world would be doomed! Doomed I tell you![/QUOTE]

It's evil cuteness only used for your booty-searching purposes. True evil, I tell you. :twisted: Such evil needs to be kept away from Kayden, otherwise it would doom us all.

[quote name='Apossum']hooray for random booty calls from old highschool friends who are girls, but not necessarily former girlfriends ;-)

in other news, I miss the "Who wants to pound my vag thread?" :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Thanks for clearing that up. Would've been confusing, otherwise. :roll:

Good job on the surprise & random booty call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back