NERF Deals

Rhippo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'm trying to find good prices on Nerf guns and darts. I'm particularly looking for the Vulcan and Raider. Amazon has a decent price on the Vulcan but it's almost twice the price of Walmart on the raider. I may just end up at my local Walmart but I thought I would see what my fellow Cags could help me come up with.

Thanks

Uhm.. my advice is check weekly ads. Target/Walmart/Kmart tend to have nerf sales a lot this time of year. I need a cheap longshot myself... and a can of krylon sealant...

You just missed that aol.com target deals they had; I remember two nerf guns (one of them being longshot) for 50% off.

[quote name='dejeckt']You just missed that aol.com target deals they had; I remember two nerf guns (one of them being longshot) for 50% off.[/QUOTE]

No, I knew about it (I post on hisstank, GI Joe forum, it was on there because of the Night Raven deal) and I saw it, but right now I'm not spending any money on myself. As much as I want a longshot to repaint/customize/dremel, I would rather see someone I know have a better Christmas.

bread's done
Back