NES Characters

spudypresto

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here's the deal, guys.

I'm an RA, and the theme for my building is "back to your roots." I want to do door decorations of Old School Nintendo characters, b/c this was the first console that I ever owned, and odds are most of the residents are the same.

Who are some of the NES characters that you loved/remember?

You really need to ask?

Just look at the cast of Smash Brothers. Mario, Link, Samus, Kirby, the Ice Climbers...just take all of the classic characters and use them.

There are a ton of other choices too. Little Mac, Mega Man, the ducks from Duck Hunt...there are so many options. Just get off your lazy butt and find them. :)

um, i really didnt think anyone was going to do that. anyways back on topic.

how about mega man, metriod, king hippo( from punch out), tecmo super bowl screenshots, pac man, dig dug, pong, there are tons of good ones out there.

I always liked the guy from Bionic Commando. Could also go with Rygar, the dog from duck hunt (as opposed to the ducks), Balloon Fight guys, and like someone said, practically anyone from Super Smash Brothers.

A more obscure suggestion - Karnov.

Also, the 8-bit versions of Link and Snake from the original Zelda and Metal Gear would be a nice contrast. They would both be very legitimate "roots" of some of today's most hyped games.

Also, who was the kid in "The Wizard"? Was that Fred Savage? You could get a picture of that kid, or better yet, Lucas, playing Super Mario 3.

The Toad from Super Mario 2 was kind of Iconic, since he was one the extremely unique boss from the most unique of the Mario games - far as I know he never made an appearance in another Mario game and everyone remembers him.

Also, I recommend having a Bubble Gun (From Mega Man 2). When I was in college I was amazed that all of my friends remembered having to use the Bubble Gun to beat MM2.

Kid Icarus also has been pretty much a no-show since the NES (I know, I know, Gameboy)

Tetris blocks

You could also set up a duel scenario between Mario and Sonic.

I'm done. Have fun decorating and I expect to see pics!

Sprite of a dude from Tecmo Bowl.

Billy and Jimmy Lee from Double Dragon

Mario, Luigi

Samus

Sprite of a dude from RBI baseball

Mega Man

Spy Hunter Car

Sprite of the dude in Ghost N Goblins

Simon from Castlevania

Link from Zelda

[quote name='ItoBandito']
Billy and Jimmy Lee from Double Dragon
[/QUOTE]

What the hell? I thought there was a smilie with the rock horns.

Well. This kinda gets the same message across I guess.

\\:D/

Kinda.

Contra?..

Street fighter characters.. (i know those came after ... but i'm in college thats what i remember growing up with)..

the root beer tapper.

bugertime anything

bread's done
Back