NES Classic Series: Xevious (gba) 2.99 EB B&M

ok so who wants a copy of this? the store by my house has like 8 more at 2.99, i'll gladly ship at cost (tax, shipping, paypal fees.)

[quote name='vicko']ok so who wants a copy of this? the store by my house has like 8 more at 2.99, i'll gladly ship at cost (tax, shipping, paypal fees.)[/QUOTE]

Didn't you just post that no store in Veags has this game?:lol::wall::bs::whistle2:s:whistle2:k Actually wrong. Try the store by me has 3, Eastgate shopping Center store had 4 or 5 and the mall had a couple. Then there is the Maryland store that had 1 when I was there.

yeah thats cuz i asked at the meadows mall and i had the guy search the system, but when i went to the other EB i looked just for the hell of it and i found it. it had a sticker on it for $14.99 so i aksed for a price check and the guy knew automatically that it was $3. so then i was like wow meadows said there were none, and he said he had 8 or 9. so then i asked what was up with the system and he said it was new and they were still working the bugs out of it. i'll post a receipt if you want.

Got in on this. thanks OP. I asked the guy at the counter how much it was, and he was pretty shocked. he said, "so, i guess something just told you to come and ask about this game." great deal.

I'm sorry to bump this back up, but I just saw this game at an EB today and remembered this deal. I go to the lady and ask if it's cheaper and she gives me a look and says no, so I tell her to just scan it. Hoping now I would make her look like the fool instead of me when the price comes up $3... it was still $10. So I guess this was a temporary sale then? It's back up to $10.

we really need to like start timing these deals to see if there is a pattern so we know when it ends :D

Yea, but togepy, the eb we went to, the ppl there are retarded...you no it...u shoulda went to ur g/f and asked her for it instead of ur 3 free demos.

[quote name='Togepy']I'm sorry to bump this back up, but I just saw this game at an EB today and remembered this deal. I go to the lady and ask if it's cheaper and she gives me a look and says no, so I tell her to just scan it. Hoping now I would make her look like the fool instead of me when the price comes up $3... it was still $10. So I guess this was a temporary sale then? It's back up to $10.[/QUOTE]

yes it was a temp price drop

bread's done
Back